Home
« Home

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just so You'll Know


This is my "hello world" blog entry. I've recently taken the liberty of dropping off bits of my brain on other blogs here and thought it only polite to provide a place for others to leave bits of their mind for me to clean up. And now with broom and mop in hand I ready myself for the onslaught. I'm expecting to be very busy so don't hold back now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment