Home
« Home | Next: A Household Hint »
| Next: Is this Christian? »
| Next: An Early Arrival »
| Next: Time out »
| Next: The Roman Error »
| Next: A few things… »
| Next: You make my day! »
| Next: Would you agree? »
| Next: Reflections on John 3:8 »
| Next: Be The Blog »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blessings Award

My dear sister Audrey has received the Blessings Award and I can think of few as deserving as she is. Audrey shows the love of Christ in so many ways and is a true blessing to us. Audrey thank you for sharing this award with me.




While there are so many here that I know are deserving of this award there is one person who I know makes extreme sacrifices in order to be a blessing to all she encounters, Mrs. Zeke. I cannot tell you how many people have told me of her exhaustive efforts on their behalf and I myself am aware of how often she "puts it all on the line" in order to be a blessing to others. Lady Z, may you be loved as you love.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Kc you made my entire life. No joke no kidding because if I never do one thing but show love, mercy and acceptance to humans as Jesus gave them to me then it is enough. So for you or anyone else to feel that way means the world and every breath I take.

Be loved you are His beloved

I am going away with Zeke for the first time just him and I ever. So I will be gone but back later so talk about all the smart stuff while I am away. Ill get deflated for sure when I come home :P

2/19/2008 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

PS. Audry is awesome

2/19/2008 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done, Kc. Mama Zeke is the clear choice.

MZ, you and Zeke have a great time. I love you both so dearly.

2/19/2008 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Well deserved Award. You are a blessing.
Susan

2/20/2008 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Good call on Mrs. Zeke, KC! Congrats to you both - and Audrey, too.

2/21/2008 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Zeke said...

My wife is freaking awesome. And thanks, all... we are having a great time.

2/22/2008 02:33:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Lady Z I'm only thankful for the opportunity to bring some light to bear on all you do and have done for those in your life. You give us all a great example of love to follow.

I'm so happy for you and the "Doctor" and really pleased to know you're having such a great time! ;-)

Dorse she's an obvious choice, eh? Love ya bro. ;-)

Thanks Ms. Susan! I know you're a great blessing to all as well. ;-)

Thanks so much Missy, on all counts. You're a gem! ;-)

Doctor Z you da man! You guys have really earned this trip and this time together if ever anyone has! ;-)

2/22/2008 03:39:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Thank you to everyone. I am back had a wonderful time now I only feel like I am losing half my mind instead of all of it:)

Can you believe Zeke is leaving me for 2 weeks to work in Canada!
Its tragic! I might have to start drinking. :P

be loved you are

2/25/2008 09:53:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Welcome back you two!

Lady Z I'm sorry you have to send Zeke off but maybe he'll bring you a nice gift back, eh? ;-)

2/26/2008 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment