Home
« Home | Next: Would you agree? »
| Next: Reflections on John 3:8 »
| Next: Be The Blog »
| Next: A Powerless Message »
| Next: "good tidings of great joy" »
| Next: A few things…and many request »
| Next: The Way, the Truth and The Life »
| Next: By way of introduction… »
| Next: What I don't have »
| Next: Time vs. Sin »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, January 20, 2008

You make my day!

This is a very special award for me that I received from a very special person. If you were referred to this page by a comment from me it’s because you’ve said or done something that has really made my day. You are free to use this award to let others know how God has used them in your life as well.

;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah!
You deserve it =)

1/20/2008 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

You are so sweet Sis! Guess what? You just made my day! That means you are the first person to receive this award from me! ;-)

1/21/2008 04:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment