Home
« Home | Next: Be not weary... »
| Next: Choose Life »
| Next: Power, Authority and Control »
| Next: In reply…Reformed or Roman? »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: Discipleship »
| Next: Where are they now? »
| Next: It's a Girl !!! »
| Next: Missing in Action »
| Next: Thy Kingdom Come, Revisited »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Apology

Please accept my apologies for this unscheduled blogging break from which I hope to recover soon. I plan to respond to everyone who has been kind enough to comment. Life is running full throttle at present but I hope to be back to abnormal soon.

I do need to mention that Dorsey is presently accepting donations for an "In the name of Jesus" activity he is planning for June 11th. Click the graphic bellow for all the details. I plan to support my brother in his effort and I hope you all will give this and activities like it your full consideration. Many thanks to Jeff at Demerging for the heads-up because this is one of those rare weeks where I haven't been able to follow my blogger buddies.



Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

It is good to see you again.

5/30/2006 05:08:00 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

KC! We want our KC!

5/30/2006 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug, brother. I'm very excited.

I hope things aren't too overwhelming. "To everything there is a season...a time to blog and a time to have a life." hehe.

You're the best.

5/30/2006 06:44:00 AM  
Blogger forgiven said...

Hi Kc

Hope all is well.

Your Brother

5/30/2006 08:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Tis the season, dontcha know?
I've noticed MANY bloggers are slowing down a bit, myself included. I think we'll all get back up to snuff after our grills and pools have become "old Hat".

5/30/2006 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger sofyst said...

Dorsey is a dork.

5/30/2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adam, the Lord compels you to give $50 to my cause. It is not a matter of choice. Such does not exist.

However He said He'd settle for $25. But whichever you "choose," know that He compelled it, so there really is no decision to be made. Just do it, He says.

5/30/2006 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

i know what you mean. these days are longer now and it's so hard to do the things that are really important.. .like blog. not real work or anything :)
God bless!

5/30/2006 04:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

busy days! i know. luv yah as always.

5/30/2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

We are missing our dear Corry and KC :)
Take care!

5/30/2006 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hey, brother, we have indeed missed your wisdom. I certainly wish Dorsey well in this endeavor.

5/31/2006 07:05:00 AM  
Blogger Cinder said...

i hope all is well with you both...missing your posts...blessings and love to you!

5/31/2006 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

Good to see you again

6/01/2006 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thank you all for your kindness and well wishes. I'm so sorry for my absence but all is very well. ;-)

6/02/2006 06:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment