Home
« Home | Next: Thy Kingdom Come, Revisited »
| Next: In Reply... »
| Next: Zeal Without Knowledge »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: In Reply... »
| Next: Faith and Understanding »
| Next: So I’m thinking… »
| Next: In reply… »
| Next: A few things… »
| Next: Church Discipline – Hypocrisy, Apostasy and the Ge... »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, May 05, 2006

Missing in Action

If I could say I wasn’t at a computer this week you might understand my a recent absence. If I could say that, but the truth is I was on a computer…just not mine. I had an unexpected crash course on 64 bit computing this week that’s kept me pretty busy. Well, that and honey do’s. You see we have company coming today!

Hurray! We’ll finally get to meet one of our dear prayer partners, Kristi. We’re so thankful for her and for the time we can share with her this weekend. She plans to be here today and stay the night but WE PLAN to hold her as long as we can (hehe).

So thanks to all who’ve checked in and I plan to be back visiting and posting very soon. In the mean time please consider leaving your thoughts on the Kingdom of God. This topic seems to be one where understanding varies greatly yet there’s no apparent animosity in discussing it. ;-)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Ok fine be that way just leave and live your life, I see how it is:P

Have fun and love

5/05/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC,
We want lots of pictures... hope everyone has fun.
Blessings
Timothy

5/05/2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

that is so wonderful! i'll be looking fwd to hearing how your visit goes! i just realized i dont have you linked up on my blog, so i'm going to leave a note for myself to do so when i can get on... hope you have a wonderful weekend! God bless!

5/05/2006 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Jeff you're right. That is a really important post that everyone should see!

Awww Mrs.Zeke I'm not really away, just slow on the post and comments. All should be back to abnormal next week. Thanks ;-)

Pastor I hope we can fill up the computer. I wish you guys could be here too. ;-)

Nan thanks and you'll have to plan a trip to the beach soon too. ;-)

5/05/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Corry, KC and Kristi :)
This is the day that the Lord has made
We'll rejoice and be glad in it...

Please have very blessed time together.
Enjoy and be blessed!

5/05/2006 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

I hope you all really enjoy seeing one another - how fun!

KC, I have missed your encouragement this week. Nevertheless, 64 bit computing is probably really important!

5/05/2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Yeah, we've missed your wisdom this week. Hope you have a good time with your guests.

5/06/2006 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

Glad you'll be back soon.

5/06/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Kc, enjoy your time with Kristi. Please say hello to her for me ;)

5/06/2006 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

Waiting to hear about your time with Kristi.
In the meantime: "Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?" James 2:5
Imagine a kingdom where the poor become the heirs. In most kingdoms isn't it the opposite? Another of God's supposed paradoxes.

5/07/2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Audrey thanks so much. We had a wonderful time! ;-)

Rose that's so sweet of you to say and I'll do my best to lend support this week. ;-)

Gordon thanks for your kindness and well wishes. You're a great blessing here on the net brother. ;-)

CS thanks and I have a very special article that I hope to publish this week. ;-)

Kitty thanks. It was such a blessing to be able to hold hands and pray together. ;-)

Dee thanks so much and our prayers are still with you both. We'd love to get together and share some seafood with you! ;-)

Thanks Karen and great thoughts. Say, don't you yankees vacation in the south? It would be great to get you and PR down here for a visit! ;-)

5/07/2006 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment