Home
« Home | Next: An Important Distinction »
| Next: What do you believe? »
| Next: Only One »
| Next: Thoughts on personal election »
| Next: For a wonderful friend »
| Next: The Basics of Fellowship »
| Next: Tagged! »
| Next: One Side »
| Next: God is Love »
| Next: An Event of Epic Proportions! »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let us never forget...

He remembers.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

KC,
Thanks for the link to my site. That was part of my sermon for Sunday night. We needed the reminder and it came at an appropriate time...
Blessings

8/29/2006 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Pastor, I don't think I could have picked a better time! Congratulations once more dear brother. What a wonderful blessing!

Ryan, thanks brother.

8/29/2006 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Great encouragement!

8/29/2006 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Audrey, thanks for reading. ;-)

I hope and pray all is well with you dear sister.

Ryan, I even have links to Southern Baptist here! (grin)

Most who read me know I ignore practically all lables, denominational, poloitical and theological. I haven't found anyone who is 100% anything they claim to be (hehe). ;-)

8/30/2006 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

You seem to be contributing to the bloggin slum just as I have been...

9/06/2006 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment