Home
« Home | Next: You make my day! »
| Next: Would you agree? »
| Next: Reflections on John 3:8 »
| Next: Be The Blog »
| Next: A Powerless Message »
| Next: "good tidings of great joy" »
| Next: A few things…and many request »
| Next: The Way, the Truth and The Life »
| Next: By way of introduction… »
| Next: What I don't have »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, January 20, 2008

A few things…

I would really like to thank those of you who’ve been in prayer for my request. The test on my father revealed that he has not suffered a stroke and I am so very thankful for that. The position I took has also been working out well. My youngest continues to have difficulties with her pregnancy but God has continued to provide for her and us in the form of a devoted husband. He’s really exhausted though so please continue to remember them.

I’m having a difficult time staying focused these days. My thoughts and my studies are all over the map, so to speak. This in itself is enough to keep my thinking in knots for some time but when I add to that the thoughts of those I love to follow on here then my eyes start to spin in my head! Today my considerations range from humility to rodent infestations and almost everything else in between! I’m hoping that somehow this will all come together into some fantastic epiphany that I can then relate to you here in forty or so lines of text. ;-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

hey 2 more mice down!!

1/20/2008 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Brother KC

I had not been here for a long while.

Praying for April, Ray and lil Casey =)

1/20/2008 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger jel said...

hi Kc!

ya know ya all are in my thoughts and prayers!

1/20/2008 06:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC,

I can sympathize with your feelings cause I have them every now and then!

pecheur about 7 years ago I underpinned my house where any stray animals mainly cats couldn't get under it . Then I started working out of town , coming home on weekends them pesky little critters took over my house before I knew it ! I got me some insect and rodent bombs and set them off the morning I left to go to work ? I did have to find the dead little critters in my house but I haven't had any trouble since then ? They are 2 cats found a home after I made them a little entrance hole but they live outside ?

Blessings.
Ron.

1/20/2008 07:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Father, i pray for april and her pregnancy. keep her and the baby safe. Lord, thank you for your love and mercy. i speak life and blessings over KC and his family. in Jesus' name, amen.

1/21/2008 03:55:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Pech from this day forward you shall be known as "The Mighty Mouse Slayer" (hehe). (or if you like I can just keep calling you my wonderful friend and brother. Your choice.) ;-)

Audrey thanks so much dear Sis. We continue to remember your friend and her family as well as you and yours too.

Janice we all appreciate you and your prayers so much! (It's also a really nice blessing for me to have your comment here. ;-)

Bro. Ron thanks for the sympathy and I know Pech will appreciate reading about your experience (hehe). I would also like to congratulate you once more on your first blog anniversary. We're really looking forward to the next one too! ;-)

Dearest Pia thank you so much for you prayers and blessings. You know your request remains in our hearts and prayers as well.

1/21/2008 05:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Sis. Corry and your family are in my and Amy's prayers. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.

God bless.

1/21/2008 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

"The test on my father revealed that he has not suffered a stroke and I am so very thankful for that. The position I took has also been working out well. My youngest continues to have difficulties with her pregnancy but God has continued to provide for her and us in the form of a devoted husband."

Boy KC I had no idea you were dealing with these challenges. I will add your dad and daughter to our prayer list.

Didn't know you'd just taken a new position. Guess I don't know you very well do I!!!! But I know the important thing......that you love Jesus and that you serve Him. That's what it's all about.

Thanks for your link on the other post :o)
Blessings to you and yours,
Susan

1/21/2008 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Preacher you and Sis. Amy are such a blessing to us and I am so thankful for your prayers and our "electric" fellowship. ;-)

Ms. Susan thank you so mcuh for your prayers and support as well.

Corry does a better job of posting on current events in our family. I'm not really given to writing on that, even in letters and Email but I won't hesitate to ask for prayer. If ever we meet or talk on the phone you'll be sure to get more than you ask for! ;-)

1/22/2008 06:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment