Home
« Home | Next: Would you pray? »
| Next: Praise God! »
| Next: Get Service »
| Next: What are your credentials? »
| Next: Pride and Passion »
| Next: False Believers »
| Next: An Excellent Question »
| Next: Be ye therefore perfect… »
| Next: Doctrinal Purity and Fellowship »
| Next: He Could Have Called Ten Thousand Angels »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Something Special...

Someone I love turns 50 today. She is more beautiful than ever.

8 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Yes, she is! Thanks, KC for reminding us. {c;

9/09/2008 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Please pass on our birthday congratulations to Corry. She is amazing! Blessings.

9/09/2008 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Happy Birthday Corry! Yea! Isn't 50 great! I will be there in three more years!

Glad to see a new post! I have you on my active blog list at the Nap, so it lets me know when you have posted!

9/09/2008 09:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi KC,

Please pass Happy Belated Birthday wishes on to Corry , I thought I had allready stopped by ? I wished her a happy birthday on another Blog ?

Blessings.
grandpa.
PS--- I hope you doing ok ?

9/10/2008 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

KC, you know I love Corry and don't mean to interrupt her "birthday page" (Hi, Corry - you're AWESOME!) - but I was wondering if you'll be writing us anything to chew on in the near future? :)

9/11/2008 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Missy you’re so sweet. (Corry thinks you’re AWESOME too!) I’ll try to get back to blogging soon. ;-)

Sis. Amy, Pastor and Grandpa thanks so much for your kindness and well wishes. We love you all. ;-)

9/12/2008 06:42:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I never know whether "Happy Birthdays" are appreciated from strangers, but Happy Birthday any way, Corry.

9/15/2008 08:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sis. Corry. I hope you are blessed with many more!

9/15/2008 01:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment