Home
« Home | Next: s o f y s t - o c c a s i o n »
| Next: How firm a foundation »
| Next: Value of scholarship »
| Next: For posterity. This is where I spent (and misspen... »
| Next: The Invisible Church »
| Next: I thank God for His mercy and loving care for thos... »
| Next: Now is the time... »
| Next: Our Church »
| Next: Thy Kingdom come.... »
| Next: Please remember… »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, October 03, 2005

Just a few more things…

A picture’s worth a thousand words…

I’ve heard that basically people perceive information in one of two ways, either by words or by pictures. Picture people prefer an image to relate the information and word people tend to be conceptual. Often picture people see the tree and word people see the forest. I’m a word person and consequently the vast majority of my post will have no imagery associated with them at all. They’re all conceptual. I suppose that explains my choice of template as well. Corry, on the other hand, is a picture person and her template and articles are always visually stimulating (just like her…ahem). So….I’m trying to be more accommodating to the picture people. I’m counting on my picture person wife to help me with the visuals but I’d appreciate your thoughts as well.





Speaking of visuals...

This isn’t a religious act but it’s fast becoming one around here. It’s called the “bunny dance” and one day I might let everyone in on what that means. Until then you can visit us sometime and get the full story.





My fellow bloggers…

I feel very blessed that we are able to share in our understanding with each other. I have mentioned before that I hoped we could be able to join in prayer for one another as well. It seems that while I was talking Corry was doing and she’s created a blog where we can do just that.

I would also like to thank those who participated in the promotional roasting of our blogger buddy Sofyst. I might make that a regular event here so if you’d prefer I don't do an article on you I suggest you comment here letting me know (which will probably assure that you will be featured next ;-).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh, love the bunny dance,
just passing though

10/03/2005 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Very nice photos!........









At least the bottom one is :)
God has truly blessed you kc

When I make down do I get free dance lessons?

10/03/2005 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris I'll teach you the bunny dance. (grin)

10/03/2005 08:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment