Home
« Home | Next: The Invisible Church »
| Next: I thank God for His mercy and loving care for thos... »
| Next: Now is the time... »
| Next: Our Church »
| Next: Thy Kingdom come.... »
| Next: Please remember… »
| Next: Well… »
| Next: The prophet revisited »
| Next: Consumed by Katrina »
| Next: There's your world and my world »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, September 27, 2005

For posterity. This is where I spent (and misspent) much of my youth and many days since. These pictures were taken before the 2005 hurricane season.

Powered by Castpost

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kc said...

This was a trial video post so I would really appreciate your feedback. Was it too terribly slow? Did you have problems? Did you play it twice to see it at the proper speed? (thanks in advance!) ;-)

9/27/2005 05:39:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

That is so way cool!!! It was a little slow for me, but not terribly slow. No other problems than that! Very nice pictures!

9/27/2005 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Since you said that about playing it twice, I just played it again, and it was the correct speed--no problems!

9/27/2005 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kristi thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you liked "the island" as we call it here. I had looked for links about Dauphin Island but the only ones I found active were about the aftermath. All the great history and culture pages were out of service. I know the island will be back. ;-)

9/27/2005 03:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment