Home
« Home | Next: Catching up! »
| Next: Apology »
| Next: Be not weary... »
| Next: Choose Life »
| Next: Power, Authority and Control »
| Next: In reply…Reformed or Roman? »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: Discipleship »
| Next: Where are they now? »
| Next: It's a Girl !!! »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, June 02, 2006

I...

In response to being tagged by my dear little sister Nan;

I AM: here only by His grace.

I SAID: so many things that I’ll have to account for.

I WANT: too much outside of His will for me.

I WISH: I were a better witness of my Lord.

I MISS: my daughters..

I HEAR: the fear behind your certainty.

I WONDER: how best to serve.

I REGRET: the time I’ve wasted.

I AM NOT: going to give up!

I DANCE: a jig for Corry, and sometimes with her. ;-)

I SING: quite often. I break out with a hymn at the oddest times and places (in a busy grocery store).

I CRY: for the lost and the needy.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: who I should be.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: music and carvings.

I WRITE: to order and relate my understanding.

I CONFUSE: being right with doing right far too often.

I NEED: Him every hour.

I SHOULD: be a better steward.

I START: slowly but move swiftly.

I FINISH: furniture (hehe). I can’t help it. I love working with wood.

I LOVE:

I TAG: you if you read this. ;-)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

KC,
Liked your tag, but... it requires too much thinking and I need all my thinking abilities for my second sermon. Both are on Husbands and their treatment of wives, but the second is emphasizing Christ's love for the church... well, that is the plan.

6/02/2006 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

HaHaHa!
Very interesting, KC :)

6/02/2006 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Dee, you're right. When it got to I LOVE: the list just got too long. ;-)

Pastor sounds like a much needed message. It seems we emphasis the importance of marriage without offering any scriptural instruction on preparation or how to maintain it.

(hehe) Audrey I'm glad you liked it. Are you going to try it? ;-)

6/03/2006 07:21:00 AM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

I: love being able to see more and more of the beautiful hearts/souls of my sisters and brothers in the blogosphere. You are all so awesome!

God's Grace :)

6/03/2006 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

We'll see if I actually get to this tag.

Good to see you again.

Blessings

6/03/2006 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Nan, again I hear the pot screaming at the kettle, "you're black, you're black"! ;-)

Helloooooo my sinner fishing friend! We'll just see if you get "hooked" by this one (grin)

6/03/2006 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

Could you please post a picture of that little jig?

6/04/2006 07:42:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Karen I don't want to run my friends away from here! (I think Corry puts up with my foolishness because we're married) ;-)

6/04/2006 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

I'm really very pleasantly surprised to be tagged by Nan.
HaHaHa!
I didn't expect it til I visited her blog :)

6/05/2006 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Both you and Nan are always full of surprises (all very pleasant of course) ;-)

6/05/2006 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

I'm just testing something...

6/25/2006 08:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment