Home
« Home | Next: Is it you? »
| Next: Who am I? »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Prayer Request »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Are you an Evangelical? »
| Next: A Forced Observation »
| Next: For all Good Dorsiest »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Through the Looking Glass »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble


My mind is so full it’s about to explode and as usual those of you that read here are likely to get splattered. I read a great many great blogs and have been cursed/blessed with a tendency to find/see the relation/progression to the cycles of our linear thought processes. No, I don’t expect you to understand that last sentence. It’s only meant to serve as a warning.

My life long (his life, not mine, I’m a wee bit older) friend Pecheur has opened a discussion on Universalism that I can somehow relate to an article by another of my favorite authors, JP. This leads me to believe that our brilliant young theologian, Exist~Dissolve, is dead on the money and that Rose is on to some of the scriptures that are pivotal and key to deciphering what can be known but is often overlooked concerning these issues.

As for myself, life at 90 (mph) is good but has left little time for blogging and much less time to fight for those titles that are rightfully mine. There are many who would aspire to my lofty position but I truly am the Ultimate Fish Slayer. I’m equally certain that several here would agree there are few more deserving of this award than myself, though Deviant Monk has yet to agree, which also reminds me that my dear brother Adam has yet to make good on his promise to be more visible. I am still somewhat hopeful that publishing at the Pub will resume shortly after the reconstruction is complete.

I would love to have time to continue with those discussing Judgmentalism in the previous post but for now in support of my abstract perception on the cycles of our linear thought processes I will offer, without prejudice, this article from Matthew concerning Jonathan Edward’s perspective on current events along with a doctrinal statement that is clearly Dorseist.

“If it were true [that we have a right and/or responsibility to condemn others where we perceive the scripture to condemn them], then a thief would have no need to appear before a judge, since thievery has already been adjudicated a crime. The arresting officer could simply call his act stealing and put him in prison. Yet, thieves and murderers, etc. are each still judged individually, by judges.


It isn't the judge's job to determine whether an act is illegal. The law does that. The judge determines whether an individual has broken that law. And scripture still prohibits it [Judgmentalism] among believers.”

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

Kc,

Even at 90 (that is mph) you can still weave a web (but not to deceive I might add) of artistic intrigue.

Good to see ya around.

May a break come soon.

Then we can go back solving the world's theological problems.

...fire burn and caldron bubble

6/12/2007 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger jel said...

Thanks so much for that picture,!!!


I just ate, :(

6/12/2007 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Thanks for the link, Kc.

6/13/2007 02:27:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks Pech. Theological problems? I don’t see any problems? (Hehe)

Janice I’m so sorry about lunch! (I just couldn’t resist the pic)

Matthew thanks for the great blog. ;-)

6/13/2007 05:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Is it not strange that theological and the word "problems" seem to go together like ice and the word cold?

6/13/2007 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger jel said...

hope your dinner out was better then that picture !!!!

:) lol

6/14/2007 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Janice it was, though it did look like alot like it (Chinese buffet). ;-)

6/15/2007 01:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment