Home
« Home | Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Through the Looking Glass »
| Next: Just a thought »
| Next: Another PSA from JSYK »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Avoiding Offense »
| Next: Shiny Simple Things »
| Next: Prayer Request »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Where do we stand? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Saturday, May 05, 2007

For all Good Dorsiest


Much has been written here concerning Dorsiesm and I hope to offer several articles in the future that will detail the Dorsiest movement. While there is yet some contention concerning the particulars of this growing grass-roots movement there can be no argument that today, cinco de mayo, is the birthday of the founder of Dorseism. You may offer your tribute here.


Happy Birthday Bro! ;-)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Dorsey and wish you many more perhaps enough years to get all the Dorseism sacraments worked out ? I have a question > Will Dorseism help me get to Heaven ? Blessings and have a good weekend ! Ron.

5/05/2007 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger sofyst said...

A bottle of Negra Modelo will be drank in your honor Dorsey. Your movement is of pagan roots and vile tendencies (as it does not normally agree with mine), but you are 'an angel, with no halo, and one wing in the fire'...I can't believe I just quoted a country song. It was the first to come to my mind.

5/05/2007 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Now I know why this day seems so great!
Happy Birthday I love you and adore you.

5/05/2007 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Happy Day, Dorsey! It's mighty fun getting to know you. Viva la jiggle - hehe!

5/05/2007 06:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Dorsey from the Stalheims. Casey says, "goo goo (Happy Birthday) gaa gaa (and many more)"

5/05/2007 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Thanks everyone. I'm blushing at all this attention. Ok, you know that's not entirely true. I positively revel in the love of my friends. And you guys are dear to me. Kc, thanks for the ecard. Yours was actually the very first birthday greeting I received today. This post was over the top. You're the best.

Ron, Dorsism will NOT get you to heaven, but it's a helluva fun way to pass the time until you do. Remember point number one of Dorsism: "Follow me as I follow Christ, but you'll sooner get there on your own."

Adam, cheers my C***inist friend. As long as I meet with your disapproval, I know that I am bringing balance to the cosmos. ; )

Mama Zeke, you and your Mister are fresh air to me. I treasure our friendship. Never stop telling me I'm loved.

Missy, jiggle-on, girlfriend. hehe

April, kiss that baby for me. I hope to meet him someday. Every blessing.

I had a great day. Despite a nasty head cold (or Head-First cold, heh-heh), a few of my boys came and got me for a gorgeous day of motorcycling through the still-gardeny part of the Garden State. Spectacular. We finished 120 miles just as my DayQuil was wearing off. Then, Mrs. Dorsey and the girls showered me with affection and gifts and a yummy oatmeal/pecan cake with cream cheese frosting.

I wish I could deserve the friends and the family with which God has chosen to bless me, but I will make myself content to consider you all another means of His grace to me. Peace.

5/05/2007 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Happee belated B-Day Mr. Marshall, sorry didn't get to say so saturday. Been offline and going to baseball championships all weekend.

I'm so glad the Dorsesim "system" still holds up a light to fight the learned romanrooted paganistic system from geneva. LOL )~
Who knows you may save some from east texas! grin

5/06/2007 09:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment