Home
« Home | Next: I really like this one »
| Next: A 5 Point Universalist? »
| Next: Is Sanctification the Consequence of Righteous Liv... »
| Next: How much? »
| Next: Double, Double, Toil and Trouble »
| Next: Is it you? »
| Next: Who am I? »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Prayer Request »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, July 02, 2007

We should all just quit!

I mean it! I don’t know about you but since I started doing this I’ve had nothing but heartache and despair. My prayer life seems almost non-existent and fellowship has become an act; honestly it’s only a pretense. When I first started it all seemed so good. It seemed like the perfect solution to so many of the “problems” I saw but now it is the problem and it’s got to stop! I’m going to quit and I would strongly suggest you consider quitting too!

So what am I ranting about? It doesn’t matter. Really, it doesn’t. If there is anything that would cause you to sympathize with me in this then it doesn’t matter what it is, you should just quit it! Nothing is worth the loss of fellowship no matter what it is. Even if it seems that quitting it will cause all types of problems it is still better to quit than to continue to stray from fellowship with God and His children. God simply does not call us out of fellowship.

So now that we’ve decided to finally stop the insanity when should we do it? I say just as soon as we know what it is we should quit doing. We should never quit anything until we have faith that we’ve found what we're doing that is causing our problem. Most times what seems the obvious problem is not the problem at all but the point or place where the consequence of the problem has become obvious. Does the fact that no one seems to care obviously mean that you need new friends or could it be an indication you need to quit being so secretive about yourself and your struggles? Is your marriage really full of problems or is it filled with the consequence of all your problems?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Quitting is not a thought I need in my head today {sigh}, but I get your point. I am in full agreement.

7/02/2007 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Hang in there Sis. You and the Mr. seem to be doing a great job! ;-)

7/02/2007 06:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC,
Their is a solution to your post ? My diagnosis is just like the marriage to your own life or a partner you have choose, can truly find peace if you incorprate God in your life ?

Any and all problems someone has in their life can be solved if you daily deposit - Love - wisdom - understanding - into all your relationships ?

Life is just like a Bank Checking Account, if you fail to make a deposit your life will be empty ?

BTW, Congratulation's on the good news!

Blessings.
Ron.

7/03/2007 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Great point Grandpa and thanks so much. God is so good! ;-)

Please remember us all in your prayers.

7/04/2007 04:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand where you are coming from. sigh

We all need to be more spiritually minded.

7/18/2007 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment