Home
« Home | Next: The Way, the Truth and The Life »
| Next: By way of introduction… »
| Next: What I don't have »
| Next: Time vs. Sin »
| Next: The “Point” of Mystery »
| Next: We be Anomolies »
| Next: Okay gang, set back and get comfortable... »
| Next: Amazing »
| Next: The final numbers were in! »
| Next: For Discussion »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, December 23, 2007

A few things…and many request

Missy has received and kindly shared a wonderful award with me and Rose has asked me to reveal some unknowns about myself. I plan to address both of these things soon but as much as I dislike it I’ve had to set blogging aside in order to see to more pressing needs. I would really appreciate your prayers in these things.

My father’s doctor suspects he may have had a slight stroke and though his vitals are all good at present he’s been scheduled for testing the day after Christmas. Please ask for God’s blessing in this.

Our youngest has developed some complications in her pregnancy and last week she and her family moved in here so that Corry and I could help to take care of her and her family. There have been visits to the ER for both her and our grandson who’s also been ill but thankfully both seem better for now. Our daughter has a friend staying with her for the next two weeks so they’ve returned home for that time but unless her condition improves we expect they’ll be back and they may need our help until the end of February when our next grandson is due. Please ask God’s blessing in this as well.

A few weeks ago I was asked to help a client (who is a friend) on a long-term contract. Most of my consulting work is “as-needed” and doesn’t require a regular commitment of my time. While the regular income is a financial blessing the time requirement is something I’m not comfortable with and especially in light of the circumstances above. Please ask wisdom for me in this to know and do what is best and pleasing to God.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey KC,

Remembering you and your family and wishing ya'll a safe and Merry Christmas . Praying that all will be well , but in case it's not just remember it's for Gods Glory !

Blessings to you and Family. [ esp. my Lit'l Buddy ].
Ron.

12/24/2007 08:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC, I pray that all go well with your daughter's pregnancy as well as with your grandson. I also pray that God will give you wisdom concerning the work situation you described.

I hope that you and all of those you love have a very merry Christmas.

12/24/2007 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks so much Bro. Ron. May God bless you. Merry Christmas dear brother!

Gordon thank you and I pray God will richly bless you and your sweet family. Merry Christmas!

12/24/2007 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

We will be praying for you and all your family. Merry Christmas too

12/25/2007 03:00:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I always count on that dear brother. I even take it for granted! ;-)

12/25/2007 03:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.
(Proverbs 3:5-8)

Wisdom is the principle thing, man. I'm praying for you to have wisdom, knowledge & understanding (as well as God's favor) in each of these situations.

...all by His grace.

12/25/2007 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Jeff thanks so much for the perfect scripture and for your prayers and fellowship.

12/26/2007 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment