Home
« Home | Next: Church Discipline – What’s needed when it’s needed »
| Next: Church Discipline – Adjusting the Focus »
| Next: A Touchy Subject »
| Next: An Important Current Event »
| Next: Blogging and Church »
| Next: Faith and Humor »
| Next: Time Out »
| Next: Creating Topics for Blogspot Blogs »
| Next: A Few Things… »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part VI – Conclusion »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, March 31, 2006

Do you ever wonder...


...if you've gone too far? ;-)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your little book has a chapter on troubleshooting.

3/31/2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I can't tell yet. I still trying to learn Greek! ;-)

3/31/2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

But can you dance like Michael Jackson?

If not, you probably do not need to worry.

God Bless

Matthew

3/31/2006 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Matthew, funny you should mention that. I know most people believe it was Michael who burnt his hair in the Pepsi commercial but he still has his and I, well, I think I've said enough.

3/31/2006 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Is that the whole world in your hands? That world looks so hot. You need to give it some living water!

You are such a help though, Casey!

3/31/2006 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Rose, you're too kind. ;-) I can't give that water but "come and see" the one who can!

3/31/2006 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Aww Jayne you challenged me! When I prove it can where do you want me to post the pic, here or in the mail? (hehe)

3/31/2006 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

I'd like to get my hands on that booklet. Looks like the condensed version. Could you maybe break it down in outline form? Thanks.

3/31/2006 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Karen what do you think this blog is all about??? (hehe)

4/02/2006 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

oh....thank God, when I first saw that picture I thought that you had posted a Jack Chic track www.chick.com, but upon further examination it became clear that it was made by you. hehehehe

4/03/2006 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris that was a tough pose. That cloud hardly held me up! ;-)

4/03/2006 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment