Home
« Home | Next: A Few Things… »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part VI – Conclusion »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part V – Misconceptions »
| Next: Faith and forgiveness: Part IV – Understanding »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: an aside »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part III – Transgression, T... »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part II - Terms »
| Next: "I Love You" »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part I »
| Next: Faith and Thoughts »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, March 17, 2006

Creating Topics for Blogspot Blogs

To create a Topics section like the one on my right side bar go to Blog Search and click the advanced option.




Enter your blogspot address as indicated below along with the search criteria that will be used to locate all your post that will fall under the specified topic then click "Search Blogs".


Copy the address in your browser's address bar on the first results page. This is the link to your new Topic.


Create a link in your sidebar to the new topic. Repeat this process for each of the topics you wish to include in your list. See here for specific instructions on adding links to your blog. Below is the code for one of my Topic links "Time Out".

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Kc said...

Sis, Corry and I both would be happy to "host you" until you're back up. Just give the word and we'll add you as a contributor. I did notice the Bible Study site is still good to go! ;-)

3/17/2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

All seems well now. "Come out, come out where ever you are!" ;-)

3/17/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

kc,
Is your blog experiencing difficulty too? Mine is just totally wacked out!

3/17/2006 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Hugo said...

Thanks - this is on my list of things to do now! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

3/17/2006 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Thank you so much for teaching us, KC :)

I'll get my daughter to help me.
HeHeHe!
Yeah! I'm the greatest techie dinosaur on earth.
HaHaHa!

3/18/2006 06:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Rose I hope you get things up soon!

Hugo great to see you posting again!

Audrey that daughter of yours seems like a real treasure. I think she would surely say the same of her mum. ;-)

3/18/2006 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Wow you're a legend Kc - so technologically mind! Thanks for teaching us this great tool. I'll give it a try.

3/18/2006 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

I may have add that little trick to mine

3/19/2006 04:53:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Haha Kitty I will give you guys some links for tinkering with HTML, CSS and scripting so you can trickout your blog any way you like. ;-)

Pech I think this would lend itself well to your articles.

3/19/2006 08:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment