Home
« Home | Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part III – Transgression, T... »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part II - Terms »
| Next: "I Love You" »
| Next: Faith and Forgiveness: Part I »
| Next: Faith and Thoughts »
| Next: The Protestant Pub »
| Next: Why here? »
| Next: My Statement of Faith »
| Next: Denominationalism and the Church »
| Next: Faith and Theology »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Faith and Forgiveness: an aside

In the first three installments of this series I’ve tried to establish the scriptural meaning of forgiveness and the absolute need we all have for God’s forgiveness. If you have been reading and have questions or concerns about this then please feel free to Email me at the address listed in my profile. If you would prefer to talk then leave your number and I’ll be happy to call. The remaining articles in this series will focus on forgiving others.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment