Home
« Home | Next: Church Discipline – Getting the beam out »
| Next: Time Out... »
| Next: The Belgic Division »
| Next: One Year Today »
| Next: What happened??? »
| Next: Do you ever wonder... »
| Next: Church Discipline – What’s needed when it’s needed »
| Next: Church Discipline – Adjusting the Focus »
| Next: A Touchy Subject »
| Next: An Important Current Event »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, April 07, 2006

Is it in you?



If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Romans 12:18 (KJV)

Revised image 4/6/06
Image enhancement compliments of one of the most talented artist on the web.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

I made a little something for yu. Check you email

4/07/2006 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

"JesusAde First"
:0]

4/07/2006 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

I usually think so, but sometimes I wonder. Geesh!

4/07/2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no.



I'm a jerk.

4/07/2006 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

CS thank you! ;-)

Karen CS fixed it up. ;-)

Rose you do so much. ;-)

Dorse, at least you're not a Scientologist but I hear that's the first step. (hehe)

4/08/2006 07:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UHHGGG!

KC, nooooo!!! Next thing you know, you'll be advocating church signs that say things like... CH CH, What's Missing? UR!

NOOOOOO!

:)

BTW, my brother called me up on my birthday and with a twangy, backwoods accent, said, "Hi, this Willis Jackson or Jackson Church Sign Inc.... you know what's missing from our business? UR!"

I was speechless. He had me going on that one.

BTW, I may start a blog on the church web site... of course, it will have to be much more formal in nature... so you won't get me excited about the Astros going to the World Series or anything like that... but I have to get it past the elders first.
Blessing
timothy

4/08/2006 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Pastor I think this is another of my failed attempts to be culturally relevant. I think I’m going to accept that gift just wasn’t given to me and leave it to those who were gifted.

It seems your brother knows just how to pull you chain. That’s too funny. I’m really surprised to hear your Church is considering adding a blog section to their site but I think that’s great! I agree the subject matter should be restricted though, for your sake (hehe).

BTW is all the sod down yet? (our best to Sis Beth) ;-)

4/08/2006 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Yeah I pray that it is in me :)

4/09/2006 07:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Amen Kitty. ;-)

4/09/2006 08:28:00 PM  
Blogger Bill Heroman said...

Is "Frost" a scandinavian word that means "Annointed"?

4/09/2006 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

or chosen one. (grin)

4/10/2006 05:59:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Sgt. Baxter it is an honor to have this portion of your article posted here. May God continue to bless you Sir.

4/14/2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment