Home
« Home | Next: Church Discipline – Hypocrisy, Apostasy and the Ge... »
| Next: So I’m thinking… »
| Next: Church Discipline – One or two witnesses, those wh... »
| Next: A few things… »
| Next: The Story »
| Next: The fellowship of believers »
| Next: Church Discipline – The Confrontation »
| Next: A Few Things... »
| Next: Required Reading »
| Next: Is it in you? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, April 21, 2006

A few things…


It’s almost hallelujah time as my series on discipline comes to a close. I’m guessing I missed very few toes with the previous post but I meant no harm. :-) I appreciate those who engaged the topic and those who’ve been so patient with me on the subject.

It seems like bloggerville has slowed down a bit and some of that I attribute to spring break and summer vacation. There are a few really great articles being posted and there seems to be a welcome shift toward some more substantial topics.

The Earnest Contender has a great series running on Church and State and I noticed that Jacki King posted an article at the Pub on politics in the Church.

Gordon has an excellent series on forgiveness but Kristi says she’s having a dry spell. (I wish I could have those kind of dry spells!)

Jayne has a profound article on faith as well as some great inspirational thoughts going on and Cinder is getting to the heart of some serious issues that I think many of us can relate to.

Finally Joe has had a wonderful guest writer all week who is giving a first hand account of some amazing events. You don’t want to miss out on what he knows!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

May our Heavenly Father answer all your heart's desires according to His will.
God bless you, KC!

4/21/2006 07:28:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Ha. so, Kc, during my dry spell, did you go ahead and read those sonnets? You knew I would check back on ya!

4/21/2006 08:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kc,
I for one learned quite a bit from your series, and appreciate you doing all the hard work to provide scripturally sound info!
Toes heal fairly fast, but false teachings on such sensitive matters can cause wounds far deeper and that take far longer to heal. My guess is many, including yours truly, will benefit much from your posts.
God blees you,
Karyn

4/21/2006 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Audrey thank you dear zus and may God continue to bless you and your family! ;-)

uh, well, Kristi that's next on my agenda (grin). We have a wonderfully sweet, loving and caring VIP coming in a couple of weeks so Corry has me kinda busy, yeah, that's it, busy (hehe). Many blessings to you girl! ;-)

Karyn that's so sweet of you to say and I really appreciate you hanging in here on this one. I pray God will continue to strengthen and encourage you and that He will continue to bless you and your sweet family. ;-)

4/21/2006 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Kc honey, you ought to reread my post on habits (grin).

Ik hou van jou:-)

God's Grace.

4/21/2006 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Yes dear. ;-) (I am so well trained hehe)

4/21/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Really???? I better take advantage of that for as long as it lasts! :-)

God's Grace.

4/21/2006 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

(hehe) en ik ook van jou mijn schat. ;-)

4/21/2006 09:53:00 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

What's that?
Are you guys speaking Southern again? (just kiddin!)

I have noticed the slow down, too, especially in my own brain. ;~)

4/21/2006 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

hahaha Rose it is southern just not southern U.S. y'all. The funniest thing I ever heard was Corry learning to say, "How y'all doin?" You can't tell her from the real thing now though (hehe).

4/21/2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for putting me on to some new bloggers (for me, that is), as well as for your kind words and link.

4/22/2006 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

It's a blessing to be able to Joe. ;-)

4/22/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

KC, this was a well-though-out and provacative series on discipline. I appreciate your willingness to tackle such a challenge.

Thanks also for the link. Have a blessed Lord's Day.

4/23/2006 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Gordon thnks for the kind words and it is an honor to be able to link to you. ;-)

4/23/2006 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger J. Wendell said...

Thanks, KC, for the good word!

4/23/2006 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

You're most welcome John and the new skin is really great! ;-)

4/24/2006 05:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment