Home
« Home | Next: Faith is not the Gift »
| Next: He even has my haircut »
| Next: DST and your PC »
| Next: Regeneration »
| Next: Elect in Christ »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Time Out »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Church Discipline »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Time Out

Just so you’ll know what I’m confronted with on a daily basis I had to post this recent exchange between my darling wife and Brother Ron (rrbj).

Ron:
Ya'll are tortureing me with all them chocolates and snacks and talking about pecan pies ? I gained 5lbs, and my sugar level jumped 30 points just thinking about it ? Corry I got a good recipe for pecan pie using mayhaw jelly instead of syrup. I make the jelly using splender sugar and then I'm able to eat a couple of slices of pie? Blessings Ron.

Corry:
Ron,
Sorry! We will start talking about castor-oil, rotten bananas and molded food. hehe.

Thanks for the tip. I have no idea what mayhaw-jelly is, but the fact that you make it with splenda sounds good to me. Less fattening! :-D
So, what is mayhaw?

Audrey...did you hear that? Less kg's!!! hehe.

Many blessings to you, brother.

God's Grace.

We will start talking about castor-oil, rotten bananas and molded food.

Brother Ron, this is no idle threat! Please explain before she makes good on her promise! ;-)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Speaking of which...
What would you like to have for supper, Honey??? :-D

God's Grace.

3/20/2007 07:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I rest my case...

3/20/2007 07:47:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Ok, I got the message. I think it's best you cook. grin.

God's Grace.

3/20/2007 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Seems to me that you love what you are confronted with on a daily basis! ;-)

3/20/2007 08:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC, I had no idea that my comment almost would cost you dinner? You have learned well how to get out of them situations? But I'll agree with Missy and I like the corporation between you two! [ one plus one = two that makes dinner worth waiting for ]! I left the recipe over on Corry's post! Blessings Ron.

3/20/2007 09:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Missy I'm guilty as charged. ;-)

Ron, not to worry. If I let her have the last word then I can get take out (grin).

Thanks for the receipe! ;-)

3/20/2007 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Geezz, here I am, thinking I DID have the last word and then you give that remark to Ron!

I could/should have known. sigh.

God's Grace.

3/20/2007 10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC a senoir moment struck me and I forgot to post recipe on Corry's post , but I emailed it to you? Ya'll play nice now [ if thats possible but She got your number Kc ] Blessings . Ron

3/20/2007 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC, mayhaws are a little taste of heaven on earth. Absolutely my favorite kind of jelly.

As far as I know, you can only find them in two areas of the country: south Georgia and (believe it or not) the Pine Barrens of New Jersey.

3/20/2007 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Bro. Ron it's a bit of cat and mouse with us. I held my reply until after supper (hehe). Thanks again for sharing "the receipe".(anyone remember the Baldwin sisters on Walton's Mountain?)

Preacher, that must account for all you fine folks up that way!
;-)

3/20/2007 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have , but I don't think they used mayhaws for their recipe?[probably could have though ] Blessings Ron.

3/21/2007 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment