Home
« Home | Next: Caught in Katrina »
| Next: Another gospel »
| Next: My complete soteriology is that... »
| Next: Listen to this! »
| Next: There's a difference.... »
| Next: Who then can be saved? »
| Next: A few things have come up..... »
| Next: Saving Grace »
| Next: Pecheur Update »
| Next: My complete soteriology »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Final Post

This is my final offering concerning Post Modern Christianity and another plea for brotherly love. I can no longer write objectively on this matter because my opinion is too strong.

I do not offer a critique on Baptist, Methodist, Catholics or any other denomination and for this same cause I will strive to avoid writing or discussing Post Modern Christianity in particular. It is an emerging denomination and as such the risk of offense without edification is far too great for me to continue to address this movement by name. I mean no disrespect to anyone and for those who struggle to glean what seems good to them I will continue to discuss scripture and doctrine so long as God will allow me.

I pray that God will grant us all the grace to love Him and one another more fully and in accordance with His will.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

Kc,

I hope you mean that this is your last post on this subject only. There is nothing wrong with opinions or belief; as such, I must say that I don't know if I have ever seen anything posted that is truly objective, so live and let live, my friend!

9/01/2005 05:46:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Ron I admit the title was just to catch attention but this really is my official withdrawl from my investigation of Post Modern Christianity. I intend to do exactly as you suggest with this twist...love and let love. ;-)

9/01/2005 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Jeff I know that you are. The comments from your last post still have my head spinning. I was going to comment it seemed most were saying "Lalalalala" but decided that would only fuel the fire. Dorsey craked me up with that comment but it sure cut to the chase. ;-)

9/02/2005 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment