Home
« Home | Next: Consumed by Katrina »
| Next: There's your world and my world »
| Next: A prophetic artist »
| Next: A Call to Cincinnati »
| Next: What you probably won't hear »
| Next: Purpose driven or pointless? »
| Next: My Final Post »
| Next: Caught in Katrina »
| Next: Another gospel »
| Next: My complete soteriology is that... »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, September 12, 2005

The prophet revisited

In the midst of Katrina I posted an article on a series of articles by a Christian artist. I hope with this post to redirect my friends here to this series and his work. It may be that most of you are not as dense as I am where Christian art is concerned but for those of you who tend to lack certain "more refined qualities” this series might serve to alter your perspective as it has mine. Ryan has amended his conclusion to include a most valuable component and I have updated the list on his series.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

That was heavy, thought provoking and well done.

Thanks!

9/15/2005 06:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Ryan blogged about one of his weekends out and I was honestly ashamed of myself for the way I often waste my time. Joe I'm glad you appreciated his site too.

9/16/2005 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment