Home
« Home | Next: The prophet revisited »
| Next: Consumed by Katrina »
| Next: There's your world and my world »
| Next: A prophetic artist »
| Next: A Call to Cincinnati »
| Next: What you probably won't hear »
| Next: Purpose driven or pointless? »
| Next: My Final Post »
| Next: Caught in Katrina »
| Next: Another gospel »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, September 16, 2005

Well…

There’s always the after storm depression. It’s odd how I anticipate it and I’m so careful to help those around me to recognize and cope with it then I totally overlook it in myself. Consciously I am aware of it and mentally I correct the direction of my thinking but in so doing I fail to resolve my own feelings. By His grace I will address myself this weekend and repent of my foolishness.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

we are with you in prayer, and hope you can continue to be a light to many.

9/16/2005 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

kc, I have a hard time believing when we have feelings of depression over situations or ministry that God sees it as "foolishness". Growth maybe but not foolishness. Please don't be so hard on yourself.
God bless you brother for your faithfulness.

9/17/2005 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My prayers are with you. I found you through my husband(Joe's Jottings)

9/17/2005 08:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thank you all for the prayers.

Kris I think I should explain my foolishness. God has blessed me to have many experiences from which to draw on and in each He revealed to me the great blessings He often bestows through adversity. With each of my thoughts to the contrary I had only needed to draw on this to be refreshed but instead I turned away from what He gave me and trusted in my own power to battle my doubts and fears concerning His providence to others.

9/17/2005 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment