Home
« Home | Next: Take time to be holy »
| Next: Life is full of choices...how do you feel about that? »
| Next: Faith and emotions »
| Next: Who's in the family? »
| Next: Just a few more things… »
| Next: s o f y s t - o c c a s i o n »
| Next: How firm a foundation »
| Next: Value of scholarship »
| Next: For posterity. This is where I spent (and misspen... »
| Next: The Invisible Church »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, October 14, 2005

A few more things

Ever heard of a podcast? For those unfamiliar with the term a podcast is a fragment of time containing the essence of an individual. I recently experienced a podcast for the first time. If you decide to follow in my footsteps and experience this phenomenon for yourself be careful not to be deceived. No matter how much you hear the phrase “normal guy” it has a completely different meaning than what you know.

Pecheur has completed his study notes on the book of Revelation and I have recompiled his post in ascending order for future reference. He has graciously allowed me to republish his notes in this format provided I include the following disclaimer:
“These are just notes and contemplations not well written docs”.
I hope that you find his notes helpful in your own study and that many will benefit from his knowledge and effort.

Try as I might I haven’t been able to get back to my articles on the Church. I hope to return to the topic soon. I do appreciate the encouragement I’ve received from those commenting on my recent post.

Finally I want to say it is an honor for me to have my article on faith and emotion featured at Eklektikos. They offer an excellent digest of articles on faith and I will be generous and grant that in the case of my article “everybody makes a mistake”. ;-) I did notice that not just one, but two of my favorite blogs have many featured articles there.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kc said...

Jeff real weirdness beats normal in my book any day. ;-)

10/15/2005 04:30:00 AM  
Blogger Zeke said...

Posted this earlier, looks like it was ate by Blogger... but thanks for the plug, and I should mention that the premier episode of Godscrum will feature an interview with Pastor Dan Burchett of Open Door Ministries, a gay-friendly church. I've created a post where people can come to post questions that I'll put to Pastor Dan, so go here to check it out.

10/15/2005 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Actually, that podcast was pretty interesting.

I particularly liked the Opening song and the Sara Groves song.

10/15/2005 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Zeke, as I explained I must exclude myself from participation in this first podcast however I do understand your reasoning and very much appreciate your willingness to allow others to participate and I look forward to following your progress and the results of your efforts. ;-)

Joe this seems like a venue well suited for your talents. It may provide another means of understanding “Scoggins noggin” in addition to just plain “jottin” (grin)

10/16/2005 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

I saw that last line was written for me. I'll check 'em out cuz I am still looking for good blogs

10/16/2005 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

OK so podcast is what I've been looking for for awihle. Visited Jeff's podcast and became very jelous of all of you who have highspeed download. =)
i would like to do a podcast also, but... i am a little skidish. We'll see. May even join up with Zeke if I am techno capable.

10/16/2005 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

hehe Pech there were exactly three referals there. ;-)

Techno-smeckno you wana da podcast? You maka da podcast! We see ta da podcast tut-sweet! ;-)

10/16/2005 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment