Home
« Home | Next: More About Love »
| Next: How Do I Love Thee? »
| Next: Gratitude »
| Next: Unrealistic Expectation »
| Next: Darkness »
| Next: The Bronze Rule »
| Next: Faith and knowledge »
| Next: A few more things »
| Next: 1000 Words »
| Next: Cross and Sword »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Learning to Love

As is so often the case I’ve learned so much more and with that knowledge came the realization of how little I actually do know. I must admit to myself, and to you my friends, that I am only learning to love and I intend to continue that effort so long as God allows me. I appreciate your help and I know I will continue to call on you frequently.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

I keep learning that the learning never ends.
God bless you.

11/29/2005 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment