Home
« Home | Next: Unrealistic Expectation »
| Next: Darkness »
| Next: The Bronze Rule »
| Next: Faith and knowledge »
| Next: A few more things »
| Next: 1000 Words »
| Next: Cross and Sword »
| Next: Fini! »
| Next: I had to try »
| Next: Want a peek at my mail? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gratitude

I am so thankful for all God has done and I would like to offer my gratitude to you all here in bloggerville. I appreciate those I read, those who comment here, those who have been so kind to send emails and ecards of encouragement and especially those here that love me enough to question my judgment and understanding in your comments and email. I appreciate you all for taking the time.

Many of us will celebrate the custom of Thanksgiving tomorrow and I’ve seen many wonderful blogs concerning this annual American tradition. Corry has a gift for being able to see things from both sides of the fence and she’s offered two post that address this holiday from two perspectives. I hope you enjoy them both.

May God bless you in all ways throughout the holiday.;-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

God bless and have a great holiday.

11/23/2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

I wanted to thank you for all your kind words and frequent visits to my blog. You have been an encourager.

May God continue to bless you.

Happy Thanksgiving.

11/23/2005 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thank God for you and corry. God bless both of you more!

happy thanksgiving!

11/23/2005 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

Happy Thanksgiving my rosey friend.

Thank you for all you do for me, and all the encouragement that you constantly offer.

Very nice looking site. I have not been able to make my way over here in a while, so it may have been like this for a while. But It looks VERY nice. See how addicting it can be once you learn to customize your site...you just fully take control and your personality really comes out.

May your beer be placed under an enchantment of surpassing excellency for seven years.

awaiting the hope,
Adam

11/24/2005 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thank you all dear brothers and sisters. I know there are rules of behavior for so called "internet relationships" but I also know I have developed a deep love for Paul from his writing and so it is with each one you. I am truly thankful for you all. ;-)

11/24/2005 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment