Home
« Home | Next: Peace, be still »
| Next: Missthepointivism and Igetitist »
| Next: Multiple Choice Question »
| Next: Wondering »
| Next: The Spirit of Christmas »
| Next: Strange Days »
| Next: A Few Things... »
| Next: Learning to Love »
| Next: More About Love »
| Next: How Do I Love Thee? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Thursday, December 08, 2005

Relative Blogging

In my last three posts I tried a different approach in light of the comments from my previous post on blogging. Instead of forming and stating an argument for my opinion I put forth the thoughts and the questions that normally are the inspiration for my posts. By doing this I hoped to achieve the goal of “being real with people about my own thoughts and life”. I’m not sure if I failed in that but I have observed that these post were taken more personally than those I’ve done previously. I’m thinking that’s good and bad so I’m back to ask your help once more. I’m asking for an honest critiqe and I’m even prepared for some harsh words given in love. I’m very concerned with the potential in this tool and really intent on using it to the glory of God.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger forgiven said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/08/2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger forgiven said...

Posting your opinion or the truth as you know it is Great . People getting mad at others because they do not agree is wrong. I and most write from the love that they have for the Father. You can't do wrong if you write about Him. You are doing Great.

12/08/2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Thats a good idea.

God Bless

12/08/2005 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Brother,

I know how you feel! Yet, you must do as the Lord directs. We enjoy your writing, and pray that you continue to allow God to use you to encourage, challenge and bless others!

12/08/2005 08:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to echo what jcstormy said. i know God used your blog to speak to me. if I heard that tiny voice, i'm sure there are others who will too. just keep on doing what you do now. you are a blessing to a lot of us.

12/09/2005 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I think you should do a mixture of both. That way, like others said, some posts will get people to thinking, and if they read on, other posts will point them to the absolute truth of the Word. That way, they are not just searching and wanting to talk to God, but they can know how to come to God.

12/09/2005 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

In my humble, but correct, opinion, you should write what God impresses you to write, whether it is serious, funny, popular or not.

You are doing fine, I think.

12/10/2005 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Joe. Post what's on your heart. Let the Holy Spirit worry about persuading people.

12/10/2005 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Why not do a little of both?

12/11/2005 08:02:00 PM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

I'll be watching!

12/11/2005 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I had a skim through you past posts, and enjoyed them... I think it's a good idea to write a bit of both.

12/12/2005 04:51:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Everyone thanks so much. Your thoughts, encouragement and insights have been a tremendous help. I've made several observations and I'll post soon on my findings. You've all been a great blessing to me. ;-)

12/12/2005 06:02:00 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

My opinion:
Just be yourself Kc. If yourself is the Christ in you when you write then sobeit. If yourself is your humanity when you write then sobeit brother.


Love you man.

12/12/2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

yes Casey =D

you're doing an excellent job through your blog. well done :)

Jesus loves you

12/12/2005 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris, your words weigh heavy here. Many thanks. I love you too brother.

Audrey, welcome! I'm so thankful for your comments and that sweet disposition I see you spreading around the blogsphere. May God bless that encouraging spirit in you to be so infectious! ;-)

12/12/2005 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment