Home
« Home | Next: Required Reading »
| Next: Is it in you? »
| Next: Church Discipline – Getting the beam out »
| Next: Time Out... »
| Next: The Belgic Division »
| Next: One Year Today »
| Next: What happened??? »
| Next: Do you ever wonder... »
| Next: Church Discipline – What’s needed when it’s needed »
| Next: Church Discipline – Adjusting the Focus »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, April 10, 2006

A Few Things...

My mind is wandering this morning. I wanted to write my next article on Church discipline but couldn’t focus enough to address the task. I’m afraid I’m easily distracted.

The Rev is providing us a great service by researching creeds, confessions and statements of faith and we’re continuing the discussion of those things that on his mind.

Jacki King has triggered some serious discussion relevant to my current series on discipline over at the Pub.

Jodie (AKA H. K. Flynn) has an extremely interesting perspective on wrath that has me rethinking and rehashing my understanding.

I'm not sure if you've noticed any problems with our beloved blogger but yesterday I felt like they should revise a few of the status messages.

(Actually I love Blogger but there are those times...)

Lastly it’s April 10th. Do you know where your tax return is? ;-)

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I know exactly what you mean about blogger.

4/10/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Matthew it's really great to see you back up and running. You were missed! ;-)

4/10/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

LOL, Casey!
I had no problems yesterday (although I never tried to post anything on my blog) but a few weks ago, I remember thinking something similar when it was publishing.

Thanks for the reminder about the income taxes. I still have to mail in our city income taxes - what a crime: city income tax!

4/10/2006 07:57:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Jayne I can't think of a more worthy cause (grin). It sounds so exciting! ;-)

Rose, city income tax in addition to sales tax? That seems incredible. How did that one slip past the voters?

4/10/2006 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Seeker said...

Thanks for those links; interesting reading and lots to gnaw on.
When Blogger is being a brat, I give him a timeout.
Tax refund went to PR's new digital camera. (Just in time, as I dropped mine the other day at the park with Josiah and Reiley, and now IT'S being a brat.)

4/10/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Karen I'll try the timeout next time out (hehe). Your camera is acting up?! That's a tragedy for all of us! I hope it can be repaired or it may turn out that PR's new camera won't be PR's new camera! ;-)

4/10/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had troubles like that too sometimes. =( but i still love blogger. =)

God bless!

4/11/2006 03:27:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I find blogger quite user-frienly, although I've had similar problems too.

Tax return?

4/11/2006 05:39:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Income tax. Income tax? Is it time for income tax again? Already?

I should get my records together.

4/11/2006 06:18:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine are mostly done, but I'm going to finish them on Good Friday. It just seems appropriate.

4/11/2006 06:39:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

My tax returns were supposed to go into my savings, but strangely, I haven't seen much of an increase there! =)

4/11/2006 07:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Pia I think we all do at times but don't we love to complain? (hehe)

May God bless you too! ;-)

Kitty Income Tax is Uncle Sams way of reminding us that government doesn't create money, people do. ;-)

Joe we're in the same boat. :-(

Dorsey I think I'll follow your lead like a good Dorsiest. (hehe)

Kristi that sounds all too familiar. :-(

4/11/2006 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some more Dorseism, what I like to call "the April 15 points."

Point #13:
Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, but not one minute sooner than he absolutely requires it.

Point #14:
Give unto God that which is God's, but do that sooner rather than later.

4/14/2006 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I'm good on point #13 but I need to do much better on #14.

4/14/2006 07:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment