Home
« Home | Next: The fellowship of believers »
| Next: Church Discipline – The Confrontation »
| Next: A Few Things... »
| Next: Required Reading »
| Next: Is it in you? »
| Next: Church Discipline – Getting the beam out »
| Next: Time Out... »
| Next: The Belgic Division »
| Next: One Year Today »
| Next: What happened??? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, April 14, 2006

The Story

I will not attempt to post any articles on the crucifixion of Jesus or His resurrection. I have read many blessed works and I am grateful to each author. I would like urge you all to read each of the articles posted this week by the author quoted below:

"This has been one of those things I started an just could not stop. I did no editing of note and only a couple of misspelled words.

It was as though I had no input into the process.

I have completed work through sunday and can hardly wait to post each day's.

I've never had an experience like it. "


Read them here.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Kc, Thanks for recommending this author. I was blessed to read his post. Love you brother.

4/14/2006 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Cherish the old rugged cross...
Blessings to you and Corry on this holy weekend :)

4/14/2006 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kitty, thanks for taking the time to read. I'm thankful they were a blessing. We both love you dearly sis. ;-)

Audrey, we love you dearly too zus and pray your blessings will be as wonderful as those you give. ;-)

4/14/2006 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"...my richest gain I count but loss..."

Thanks, Kc. Much peace to you.

4/15/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

You are very kind and I am humbled.

Thank you.

4/15/2006 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Dorsey, you're a great blessing. May God bless you in kind.

Joe it is a great honor to be able to link to you.

4/15/2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

I agree with Dorsey: "...my richest gain I count but loss..." for the excellency of KNOWING Christ Jesus my Lord.

4/15/2006 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Joe's posts have been a wonderful inspiration this week. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

4/15/2006 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

(Blogger finally let me comment here...)

Joe has been especially used by God this week. Thanks for pointing that direction.

4/16/2006 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I trust you've had a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

4/16/2006 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Andrea, I can't think of a better verse to help us consider our values. It's great to see your comments here sis. ;-)

Gordon, thank you brother and I hope you were all greatly blessed. I am certain you were a great blessing to all. ;-)

Karen, thanks for always being there. You've been such a blessing to us and I trust God to continue to bless you and that beautiful family. We love you sis! ;-)

Joe it's been wonderful and in no small part due to some of the wonderful and inspired works that have stirred my mind and heart. Thanks brother. ;-)

4/17/2006 06:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment