Home
« Home | Next: Judgmental or perceptive? »
| Next: A few things… »
| Next: Ask »
| Next: I... »
| Next: Catching up! »
| Next: Apology »
| Next: Be not weary... »
| Next: Choose Life »
| Next: Power, Authority and Control »
| Next: In reply…Reformed or Roman? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Today is Adam's birthday and he is the only old man you might ever meet who is only twenty-two years old! ;-)

I'm not sure what activities are planned at the Pub but regardless be sure to stop by and offer your regards. We love you Adam!

Another VIP has a birthday tomorrow so be sure and mark your calendar. Kristi is currently only a "blogation" (vacation from blogging) but if you drop by the Korner and leave her a comment I'm sure she'll appreciate it. We love you too Kristi! ;-)

Soooooo....

In honor of these two wonderful people I'd like everyone to join me in singing "Happy Birthday to You". Ready...a one ana two..."Happy

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

Happy Birthday to Adam!.
He is one whom God has blessed beyond his years.
And Happy Birthday to Kristi, tomorrow. I'm hoping she enjoys her blogation and is rested up when she returns.

6/20/2006 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I hope he has a great day.

6/20/2006 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger sofyst said...

Kc is the greatest. I love you all...

6/20/2006 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I snuck in to say

THANK-YOU!!!!!

=)

6/21/2006 03:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, adam...and kristi! may you have many more birthdays to come. God bless!

papu, thanks for all the help. luv yah! God bless.

6/22/2006 01:45:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Ditto what Pia said.

I don't celebrate birthdays any more, there just aren't enough left to make it worth while.

Instead, stealing an idea from Lewis Carroll, I celebrate unbirthdays.

There are 364 of them each year.

Let's Party!!!

6/23/2006 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

I'm running a bit behind here, but "Happy Birthday, Adam". You run a pretty cool blog for a sofyst.

6/23/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So is this one of those Old Testament style parties that goes on for days and days? heh :-)

6/24/2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

While I would normally be thrilled to have a party in mine and Kristi's honor go on for days and days, I would rather have Kc COME BACK AND POST!!!

Sheeshh. Where are you my friend?

6/25/2006 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

(Music) ... birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Dear Adam & Kristi ,
Happy birthday to you!!

Kc, you're soooo sweet ;)

6/25/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

happy belated to the texans, one original and one gonna be.

Dorsey this is more than days and days. I think its a 7th year sabbath.

6/26/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

I do hope the party has gone on and I hope it will continue so I can join in! Thanks to everyone for singing and to both the birthday boy and girl for your kind comments. ;-)

6/28/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Alina thanks so much and it's so good to have you back in bloggerville. ;-)

6/30/2006 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment