Home
« Home | Next: A Few Things - Signs of Life »
| Next: Praise God! »
| Next: Eternal Life »
| Next: Age has its virtue »
| Next: Wonderful People »
| Next: BBS (be back soon!) »
| Next: Let us never forget... »
| Next: An Important Distinction »
| Next: What do you believe? »
| Next: Only One »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Catching up - Tagged!

Jeff (Danny Kaye) of www.Nothing Important To .us fame (what a deceptive name for his blog!) tagged me nearly a month or so ago and I wanted the response to be one of my first steps toward getting caught up with my blogging. I’m going to try and have a little fun with this one. ;-)

1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
“Dazed and Confused”

2. Now be honest…if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
“Crazy”

3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
Dancing at a wedding????!!!? What kind of a Baptist would do that?????!!!? Do you have any idea what that might lead to?????!!!?
;-)

4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
Okay, honest answer, “Farther Along” (we’ll know all about it, farther along we’ll understand why). I sing it constantly! I think Corry has it stuck in her head now too!

5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
Again honesty, I have two, “How great Thou Art” and “Amazing Grace”. Not very original but both so very true!

I noticed that Jeff has taken to the idea of the voluntary tag and I’ve seen many bloggers respond accordingly. I really like the idea so I’ll offer it here. Please feel free to consider yourself tagged (or not).
;-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q. Why don't Baptists believe in drinking?

A. Because it might lead to dancing.

I wish that was original but I did find it funny.

10/26/2006 07:15:00 PM  
Blogger jel said...

I didn't know that !

10/26/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

An oldy but a goody Preacher. ;-)

(hehe Janice)

10/27/2006 03:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Kc! You are not the only one playing catch-up regarding all things blog. Your should try what I did.
1.) Take on a partner who will also make posts.
2.) Get a really contriversial article from a friend and post it.
3.) Have an "open mike" one day a week.

Ok...you don't have to do that. I certainly didn't plan it out or anything. ;-)

By the way, I LOVE the song "Farther along." I hope it gets stuck in my head. It would sure beat "Sunshine On My Shoulders"!

11/02/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks for the tag and the fun. I've been keeping up with all that's going on at your place so it's easy to see why you've been so busy! ;-)

11/02/2006 05:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment