Home
« Home | Next: Deja Vu all over again »
| Next: Forgive me »
| Next: Ultrapsychology – Our new state religion? »
| Next: Stuck in the middle again »
| Next: Life with a twist »
| Next: Trust and Communication »
| Next: What do you expect? »
| Next: I Need You »
| Next: I don't know what to do »
| Next: Idea (Judgment) #3 What are we missing here? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, June 13, 2005

And Even More Things

An Apology
I am sick of myself so I can imagine how you guys must feel. I read your post and in my normal knee jerk, shoot from the hip, impatient way I tap out my reaction to some thought your well considered, well constructed and timely article provoked. My apologies to all. I am going to try and save my ranting for my post here and allow the space on your blogs to be used for more considered opinions that, at the very least, pertain to your articles. ;-)

An Observation
I am still curious about why I’m attracted (ok obsessed) with some blogs while others, though great in content, are discarded in the “inactive” folder. I had attributed this phenomenon to some very high-minded altruism that I was irresistibly drawn to but recent events have made it clear it goes much deeper than that. I am drawn to those who, as I, must take every net-quiz offered (even when I haven’t even seen the movie yet! And by the way, I know I’m not the only one who has thoroughly enjoyed this). :-o

An Explanation
Sorry, it’s just inexplicable.

And Finally….

A Recommendation
For those of you who appreciate a devoted work and a good bible study Dr. Barry Creamer is offering an expanded study of Phillipians.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

You better not stop coming by my blog!! I look forward to you every day.

And the blog question has interested me also. Why do I go to some and then others get left in the dirt?

6/13/2005 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger The JadedCM said...

I will admit that I will go to anyone's blog who posts on mine. Usually I will comment on theirs as well.

If their content is enriching and engaging I will continue to come back. If their content does not change that often, I will not go back very often.

That is my honesty.

6/14/2005 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

I suppose I better clarify my repentant blog philosophy. I am obsessed with those I read so I’ll always be back to read and will continue to post comments until you run me off, I just intend for those comments to pertain to your article instead of my wandering mind. Pech I blame you for my blogging so I’ll comment to yours even after you run me off! :-o (hehe)

JadedCM I appreciate both your comment and your honesty. I would say you do not ask what you would not offer in that your blog can easily be defined by the criteria you apply to reading others. I sometimes feel that my more engaging commentary is lurking in the comments section of other blogs! ;-)

6/14/2005 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

In that case, you're efforts make other people's blogs better. When I blog, I hope to hear from thoughtful, thought-provoking people. If my thinking or writing is faulty, then it needs to be corrected. I like blogs because between my own and others, I can learn and be stretched.

6/14/2005 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment