Home
« Home | Next: Space Invaders »
| Next: Desperately seeking Susan »
| Next: A Religious Legend »
| Next: Sovereignty and the will of God »
| Next: The peace of God »
| Next: The long day »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: A Few Things… »
| Next: Faith and Love – The Love of God in us »
| Next: My Otherwise Perfect Life »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, February 17, 2006

Celebrity Bloggers

As most of you know our own Joe of Joe's Jottings is involved in Christian broadcasting and I'm extremely proud (in the southern way) of his efforts. I found out through the grapevine we have another blogger brother who will be on air tommorow (Saturday the 18th) interviewing Matthew Kelly, the author of the book "The Seven Levels ofIntimacy". Ron of True Servants will conduct the interview live from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 CST on WAKW radio in Cincinnati (not WKRP). Those of us outside the area who would like to hear our friend can listen in online at http://www.wakw.com/ .

Published as a blogger service announcement without Joe or Ron's knowledge. I sure hope they're not angry about this! ;-)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

Just a note to say I was here!

2/17/2006 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

When are you going to be on?

2/18/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks C.S.!

Adam I'm always on!

Everyone, Ron did a great job and he's quite experienced too. I was really surprised at what a great DJ and interviewer he is. I'm hoping he'll keep us up to date on his shows. They're really great!

2/18/2006 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I am on the air at that time, and could not hear the interview, but I know it was good, because you said so.

Thanks for the mentions and links, by the way.

2/19/2006 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

That's great! Let us know when you are on ;)

2/20/2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Joe, you're most welcome. ;-)

Kitty most of my broadcasting is done in my living room down the hall. ;-)

2/20/2006 03:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment