Home
« Home | Next: The peace of God »
| Next: The long day »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: A Few Things… »
| Next: Faith and Love – The Love of God in us »
| Next: My Otherwise Perfect Life »
| Next: Profound »
| Next: Looking for Sameness »
| Next: Do you know the difference? »
| Next: Catching Up »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sovereignty and the will of God

One of many discussions on the forum at the Protestant Pub.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

You have some tenacity, brother.

So much talking around each other and equivocation occurs when those of us non-Calvinists decide to talk to a Calvinist about "sovereignty".

Keep up the good work!

Antonio

PS: Thanks for letting me know that I am loved.

2/12/2006 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Antonio, you really are. Thanks for the encouragement brother and I hope you are as well.

I am so thankful for these young men and their willingness to discuss the scripture and debate these issues. I pray that together we can all learn to rightly divide each one and apply them in our lives to the glory of our wonderful Savior and friend.

2/12/2006 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Wow, you mean there are other places to discuss the doctrines of Grace besides blogspot.com? Ohhh! The possibilities!!

KC, I am glad you are in the blogosphere.

Bless you brother.

2/12/2006 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Rose, Adam has some lofty goals for the pub and I hope each of them is reached. I think you would be both blessed and a blessing if you decided to participate.

I want you to know I'm so thankful for you and John too. You're both a wonderful example and a blessing to bloggersville. Perhaps Rosie could drop by some time too. She really has potential. ;-)

Blessings to you as well dear sister.

2/12/2006 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

All of us will always be here to support you and Corry. We'll continue to pray until April is saved.
Please take care, KC.
Jesus is embracing you with His love, peace and mercy.

2/13/2006 04:48:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

I have a feeling that it isn't the non-Calvinist that Antonio believes do the 'talking around' and 'equivocation'...But, I am biased.

2/13/2006 07:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is completely off topic...

Happy Valentine's Day! God bless you as always. luv yah, papu!

2/14/2006 04:04:00 AM  
Blogger sofyst said...

Oh yes. Happy Valentines Day my friend.

2/14/2006 05:39:00 AM  
Blogger Cinder said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kc...God bless you and Corry!

2/14/2006 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Audrey thak you so much. I don't know where I would be outside of the love and support of His, our family.

Adam I'm only sure it's not me! (hehe)

Pia, Adam and Cinder my wish for you is posted above. May God bless each of you. ;-)

2/14/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

3/06/2007 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment