Home
« Home | Next: Faith and Love – The Love of God in us »
| Next: My Otherwise Perfect Life »
| Next: Profound »
| Next: Looking for Sameness »
| Next: Do you know the difference? »
| Next: Catching Up »
| Next: My Ignorance »
| Next: The Slow Down »
| Next: Why do you say that? »
| Next: On My First Day »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Few Things…

Matthew is a prolific author with a good number of very interesting blogs but one of my favorite haunts has become his Dyspraxicfundamentalist.blog - Worldview site. He covers a wide range of topics there and it’s enlightening to read his perspective on the world from across the pond.

If you’re intrested in the issues surrounding the current thinking in Reformed theology then you really should take the time to reason with Rose. One of her obvious gift is her ability to pursue each point while tactfully keeping the discussion both congenial and on target.

If you prefer a confrontational approach to these issues then Antonio’s site is the place to go. You will be able to clearly contrast between the thinking of modern Reformed theologians and a highly accomplished advocate of Free Grace theology.

I’ve mentioned Ryan on several occasions and if you’ve decided to follow his work as he relates it here you’ve no doubt been challenged, as I have, to evaluate many of your views and perspectives. If you haven’t then now is as good a time as ever.

One other must read site is Hungry/Six. Jodi is a truly gifted writer and her articles are certainly some of the most coherent and insightful in the blogsphere.

There have been a good number of contributions to the Bible Study site and we continue to be grateful for those here that have become devoted prayer partners with us. I cannot say enough about how God has blessed us through these wonderful people.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Kristi B. said...

Thanks for those reminders. I hadn't been by some of those wonderful sites in quite some time!

2/02/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I think you have accurately portrayed those folks quite well.

God bless,

Jim

2/02/2006 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Thanks, Kc!

2/02/2006 02:49:00 PM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

I'll go check them out!

2/02/2006 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Casey,

I thank you for the links (they tasted good!) and the plug.

I do always enjoy your blog.

I also enjoy when you expound theology.

I need sleep!

Antonio

2/02/2006 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will check 'em out later. would also like to say Hi .

2/02/2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Awww...
You're so thoughtful, Casey :)

2/03/2006 01:52:00 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Hi kc,
Thanks for the spot. You are too kind. I am always glad to have you visit my blog and add your thoughts. A couple of the blogs you have mentioned are ones that I am not familiar with. I will take a look. Thanks!

Is it spring yet?

2/03/2006 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thanks. You keep me writing.

2/05/2006 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Casey!

Your a big encouragement to me.

I'll have to relay what you said to my husband. He'll chuckle.

Lord bless!

Jodie %)

2/06/2006 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

3/07/2007 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment