Home
« Home | Next: The Story »
| Next: The fellowship of believers »
| Next: Church Discipline – The Confrontation »
| Next: A Few Things... »
| Next: Required Reading »
| Next: Is it in you? »
| Next: Church Discipline – Getting the beam out »
| Next: Time Out... »
| Next: The Belgic Division »
| Next: One Year Today »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, April 17, 2006

A few things…

I appreciate those who’ve stayed with me through my series on Church discipline. This has been a long one and I’ve got at least two more articles planned as well as a conclusion. I hope to be able to complete it this week.

I stepped away from the computer this weekend though, as most here would already know, the blogging just continued in my head. I’ve been reading some articles recently that would cause my comments to exceed the article in length so in fairness I withheld. I’ve decided instead to start replying to them here so I’ll be starting a new series titled “In Reply”. I’ve got a few ideas about how to present it but as always your wisdom is much appreciated.

Finally I pray you will have a wonderful week and that the love and the closeness we shared as brethren during this special time will continue in us throughout the year. ;-)

“As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.”
Galatians 6:10 (KJV)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

The new series sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.

4/17/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks Karen. I have to credit Adam with the original idea. I decided to give the post a central theme but I think it's a better way for me to address these articles that are outside of the Protestant Pub forum. I still think the forum is the best way to discuss them so I'll probably follow Adam on that too and set up a forum topic for each of the "In Reply" post.

4/17/2006 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment