Home
« Home | Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: Where do we stand? »
| Next: Why do you believe...? »
| Next: A wonderful time indeed! »
| Next: Does your faith move your mountain? »
| Next: Time Out »
| Next: Faith is not the Gift »
| Next: He even has my haircut »
| Next: DST and your PC »
| Next: Regeneration »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, April 01, 2007

Prayer Request

Please remember these request from two of our dear prayer partners.

Update: Pia has posted here.

Pia said...
Got a call from my sister yesterday morning. My mom was rushed to the ICU for kidney failure and heart attack. I called my dad this morning and asked how my mom was doing. He said she's stable and responding positively to the dialysis. Please pray for my mom's fast and complete recovery. Please do continue to pray for Jeric and our marriage too. I just don't know how much more I can take.
April 01, 2007 12:22 AM

Ryan S. said...
My mom has been giving a bleak prognosis with her advancing cancer (non-hodgkins lymphoma), as it has spread to her windpipe.I lift up the burdens of everyone on this forum.
April 01, 2007 12:32 AM

Pia said...
Father, have mercy on us all.
April 01, 2007 12:39 AM

Labels: ,