Home
« Home | Next: The Perfect Law of Love »
| Next: Fear and Trembling »
| Next: My Own Prison »
| Next: What I’ve learned »
| Next: We should all just quit! »
| Next: I really like this one »
| Next: A 5 Point Universalist? »
| Next: Is Sanctification the Consequence of Righteous Liv... »
| Next: How much? »
| Next: Double, Double, Toil and Trouble »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hi there!

Friends and brethren I have fallen so far behind here I’m afraid I’ll never catch up but try I must! Life at 90 accelerated to 110 almost overnight and I’ve had to keep both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road, so to speak. ;-) I apologize to those who have been so kind to continue to check in and especially to those who have commented. Please forgive me for failing to respond. Cole, I’m especially sorry for having failed to respond to your thoughtful commentary. You are truly blessed with wisdom beyond your years. Thanks so much to all of you who have sent E-mails and called to check on us. Your prayers and support are invaluable and greatly appreciated. May God bless you.

And now to the task at hand...where to begin???


I think it best to start by wishing my sweet bride a wonderful birthday and add to that my prayer to share many more with her.



I love you so much.

Happy birthday Corry!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Huzzah!

9/09/2007 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC.
Hello-Hello-Hello

Glad to see you back . I thought you had quit posting cause I didn't wish you a happy birthday ?

Happy birthday to you too!!

Blessings to you .
grandpaw.

9/09/2007 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC ,

I forgot about lit"l KC . He's growing fast ! Won't be long before ya'll be feeding Him some turnip green soup !

Blessings
Ron.

9/09/2007 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Happy Birthday Corry 29 is such a cool age :)

Welcome Home KC

Love you both

9/09/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Brother, it's great to see you back among us. We certainly missed your wisdom and grace.

God bless.

9/10/2007 01:21:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I’ve missed your smiling face around here Missy! ;-)

Bless you Dorse! (Loved that video you made of the trip Bro!) ;-)

Grandpaw Ron you make every day happy with your loving kindness. BTW I think if turnip soup were on the menu Lil’ Casey would’ve already had it. He’s eating everything else we put under his little nose! ;-)

Lady Z you’re so sweet. We love you too Sis. ;-)

Preacher you’re too kind but thanks so much. It’s been great reading your thoughts again as well as Amy’s.

9/10/2007 04:51:00 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

:):):):):):)

I thought you broke down. In fact I had found your phone number and was a fixen to call.

I have missed you.

9/11/2007 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris I've been missing you brother! We need to catch up on the phone sometime anyway. Is there a good time for me to call?

9/11/2007 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sweet! lil casey's so adorable. =D

9/12/2007 01:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

And so are you dear little Sister! ;-)

We love you Pia and we're praying for you all.

9/12/2007 06:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment