Home
« Home | Next: The Circus Comes to Town »
| Next: A Request »
| Next: Paying the Rent »
| Next: Rightly Dividing »
| Next: Can you tell? »
| Next: Are you responsible for the invisible Church? »
| Next: Something Special... »
| Next: Would you pray? »
| Next: Praise God! »
| Next: Get Service »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Monday, April 27, 2009

First things Second

I need to apologize to many who I failed to acknowledge in previous post. Your kind thoughts and well wishes were greatly appreciated and have always meant so much to me. I have come to love you all as brethren and I am truly sorry I did not responded when you posted. I intended to but I failed and for that I ask your forgiveness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment