Home
« Home | Next: And Even More Things »
| Next: Deja Vu all over again »
| Next: Forgive me »
| Next: Ultrapsychology – Our new state religion? »
| Next: Stuck in the middle again »
| Next: Life with a twist »
| Next: Trust and Communication »
| Next: What do you expect? »
| Next: I Need You »
| Next: I don't know what to do »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What makes a "good" blog?


In the comments from my last article JadedCM offered his criteria for blog selection which seems as reasonable an approach as I’ve heard here. I still am unable to define the specific criteria that I use for judging those I read and those I discard. I had attributed my selection to a clear demonstration of brotherly love. I have since discovered that this is only one (but a critical) criteria and not the “reason” I come back again and again in anticipation of “fresh blood”. Hmmm….

So what makes a “good” blog?

(This might subconsciously be a method for me to extract vital information to be used to make my blog more appealing……Nah, just curious)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kc said...

Julie thanks for the information and for stopping by. By the response here I think I’ve decided that one of the criteria is that the blogger doesn’t ask for personal insights (grin)! I guess that makes yours that much more special. I would like to ask that, even though you’re smarter and I tend to avoid offering any social or political commentary, you would still stop buy when you can. I hope school goes well for you and I’m looking forward to hearing about it. ;-)

6/16/2005 04:33:00 AM  
Blogger jenn marsala said...

My approach is to take no discernable position on anything of importance. Seems to work for me...

j

6/17/2005 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger The JadedCM said...

I'm flattered you found my criteria as the one you choose to post on your blog.

6/17/2005 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Julie, as I indicated in the comments on my next post, I have read your blog and I author this one so I have to concede on the intelligence quotient. You win, hands down.
;-) So many of your post contain critical information and I really appreciate the links that allow your readers to follow through. I really do hope we’ll be seeing more from you!

Jenn I don’t know how you can say that! I read your blog and food and time are of GREAT IMPORTANCE! (grin). Corry and I really enjoy your humor and you can count on two more fans. ;-)

JadedCM what can I say? Not only was I inspired by your methodology but your locker-room humor as well (hehe). I must confess however that your willingness to explore other parallels leaves me a bit nervous :-O hahaha

I am anxious to comment on your current post but as yet lack coherency. You’ve got a really good site and I’m so grateful for all of the devoted young ministers. I hope things worked out on the home purchase but I know God will provide regardless. ;-)

6/18/2005 06:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment