Home
« Home | Next: Time out »
| Next: I can’t believe you did that to me! »
| Next: Anger - Blessing or curse? »
| Next: You have no right to feel that way! »
| Next: Time out... »
| Next: A few more things »
| Next: Take time to be holy »
| Next: Life is full of choices...how do you feel about that? »
| Next: Faith and emotions »
| Next: Who's in the family? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

More time out, way out!

There are some things that just can't be explained.

Watch and listen to this and if you find it infectious
you might want to read this. I'd really like your thoughts on this one.

13 Comments:

Blogger Kc said...

For those who have to know here are the lyrics in both Romanian and English. ;-)

11/01/2005 06:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

The first time I saw this video, I about fell out!! I don't understand why it has exploded as it has. The lyrics were...interesting. Never read them in English before.

Hilarious!

11/01/2005 09:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kristi it’s true what they say about something being lost in translation. Corry and I spend quite a bit of time explaining the meaning of different phrases in Dutch and English.

11/01/2005 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Listening to and watching you as you play this over and over again, can be put in 3 words: I love you:-)

God's Grace.

11/01/2005 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Well??? Doesn’t it make you smile too??? (en ik ook van jou mijn schat!)

11/01/2005 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

umm... i dont have any idea what that says LOL

11/01/2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger sofyst said...

Oh my Gosh...my friends and I cracked up forever watching this thing. I ride to school with a guy that downloaded this on his ipod. We find it quite humorous to blare this song with windows rolled down and us imitating this dude while we are driving through downtown dallas...it is quite funny.

(I think that was a really long run on sentence...)

11/01/2005 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Are you making fun of my worst habit??? (grin)

Adam I’m really curious. Why is this video so infectious? What is the quality it has that makes people feel good AND laugh? There is something unique about this but I can’t put my finger on it. If I could bottle it and sell it I’d be filthy rich! (of course you that know me know I’d give it away hehe)

11/02/2005 05:09:00 AM  
Blogger Ron said...

Hey my friend,

You are up mighty early this morning! I was going to say that some of what I have posted is old news for you! I have to see if I can see this video. I tried last night but it did not seem to download.

11/02/2005 05:46:00 AM  
Blogger Ron said...

Interesting! What more can I say?!?

11/02/2005 05:50:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Ron I'm normally an early bird but this year when the season changed I was up and down with allegies in the night. I think I'm back to abnormal now.

I hope you smiled and laughed too! ;-)

11/02/2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet merciful God...

I think what made this so appealing was the lack of pretense, the raw joy of this kid just doing his thing. There's an old saying I'm sure you've heard:

Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like nobody's watching.

I just had to put on the ballerina suit and join in.

OOOPAH!

11/04/2005 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Dorsey I will honestly admit that Corry and I have created a precise phonetic version of the lyrics and I have the chord structure for the music. I've even almost mastered the dance! LOL

11/04/2005 06:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment