Home
« Home | Next: Does your faith move your mountain? »
| Next: First things Second »
| Next: The Circus Comes to Town »
| Next: A Request »
| Next: Paying the Rent »
| Next: Rightly Dividing »
| Next: Can you tell? »
| Next: Are you responsible for the invisible Church? »
| Next: Something Special... »
| Next: Would you pray? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Thursday, April 30, 2009

"I not only have all the answers, I am the only one with the right questions.”


“Pursuant to my perfect doctrines no disagreement will be tolerated”

13 Comments:

Blogger Kc said...

Just a bit of humor to lighten your day...

that is unless you disagree with me!

;-)

4/30/2009 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Well, now I've realized that even I can look the other way during certain moments of a dictatorship. ;)

4/30/2009 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

It may be best to ALWAYS look the other way! ;-)

4/30/2009 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

Can't we just all get along? hahaha

4/30/2009 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd ask where the citizens are, but I think I already know.

The parallels are uncanny.

4/30/2009 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Pech, that's exactly why I adopted this policy! It is impossible for us to have fellwoship if you are wrong (and obviously you are wrong since I am right!) because I will constantly have to give an answer for the hope that is in me. ;-)

(counting the days!)

Dorse the citizens all agree with me. All the others were not "true" citizens as proved by their disagreement! ;-)

4/30/2009 08:43:00 PM  
Anonymous ron said...

Evening KC,

I been told you have to stand for something or you will fall for anything ?

Blessings
Grandpaw Ron.

4/30/2009 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

hi kc,

Does not wearing clothes compare with your tele-promter screwing up?

Hi Dorse!

4/30/2009 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Grandpaw I just can't stand anyone who stands for anything I stand against! ;-)

Kris it's great to see you out and about brother! I hope everyone is doing well. Let's catch up soon!

5/01/2009 02:47:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kc, in the above picture, I assumed the citizens were being kept safe in the shelter of the, uh, throne.

5/01/2009 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

That fits so well in so many ways!

5/01/2009 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Peggie said...

I don't know why people can't see their mistakes, I know I would be able to see mine, if I had any.(I didn't make this up, someone else did, but if the shoe
fits.......)

5/01/2009 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Peggie if people like us ever did make a mistake it would just be to obvious to overlook in light of our perfection! ;-)

5/01/2009 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment