Home
« Home | Next: For you »
| Next: The 90/10 Rule »
| Next: Focus! »
| Next: Keep the Faith »
| Next: I've Been On the Mountain..... »
| Next: The Common Thread »
| Next: Is it a Lust for Power? »
| Next: Responsibility, Accountability, and Rights »
| Next: A Few Things.. »
| Next: Applied Theology »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Wednesday, April 20, 2005

About the Rat....


He's cute huh? Let me introduce Lightbulb aka Houdini. He's one of three pets here and belongs to one of the three females that abide within. We've only recently been able to keep him in his cage (ie Houdini) but we've still got doubts that will remain the case. He's had a number of homes before landing here about a year ago. Have you ever tried to sleep with a hamster in the house? He does well as he eats good, plays hard and is safe inside. He's never met Blake the cat nor Mia the pooch and I think that's for the best. He seems to be content to just play on the couch or run around in his ball. I envy him. Ah well, we each have our place in life.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

Rats. I think people eat those things in China. But hey I'm not interested.

4/21/2005 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

You sound like Corry now. Whenever one of the pets causes probs she simply addresses them with the word "roasted" as a prefix. "Roasted Lightbulb" YUK!!!

4/21/2005 04:17:00 AM  
Blogger Cleo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I never thought anyone would read it! Your talk of pets reminds me of my own pet Cairo, a labrador mix who died on Easter sunday in 1986. He brough our household so many fond memories. Do they really eat dogs in other countries? Yuck!

4/22/2005 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Hey Ms Cleo! Thanks so much for stopping by. I plan to check on you often.

4/22/2005 06:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment