Home
« Home | Next: The Hardest Thing I Never Learned »
| Next: A Few More Things...... »
| Next: About the Rat.... »
| Next: For you »
| Next: The 90/10 Rule »
| Next: Focus! »
| Next: Keep the Faith »
| Next: I've Been On the Mountain..... »
| Next: The Common Thread »
| Next: Is it a Lust for Power? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Sunday, April 24, 2005

Christian Pride?


I suppose colloquialisms are one of the major causes for miscommunication between southerners and other English speaking peoples. A dear friend of mine maintains a blog I frequent that attempts to define these southernisms. As I was wording this post I realized it will be necessary for me to define one now. “I shore am proud of that”. The translated meaning here is “I am so very, very, grateful”. With this being clearly defined I shore am proud to tell y’all about a new blog! For several years now Corry has had a desire to share her experiences with others in the hope they might be encouraged and find hope during times of affliction. Her new blog may be the perfect vehicle for her to realize that goal. Please pass this link on to those you know who might benefit from this information.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

Thanks for the blog space. I can;t wait to hear about C's story.

4/28/2005 08:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment