Home
« Home | Next: About the Rat.... »
| Next: For you »
| Next: The 90/10 Rule »
| Next: Focus! »
| Next: Keep the Faith »
| Next: I've Been On the Mountain..... »
| Next: The Common Thread »
| Next: Is it a Lust for Power? »
| Next: Responsibility, Accountability, and Rights »
| Next: A Few Things.. »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, April 22, 2005

A Few More Things......


An Absolute………
One of my absolutes was shown to me again today. Galations 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

The War Rages………
There’s a point to all this. Romans 5:19-21

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord
.


Now about that righteousness………1 Corinthians 1:30

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

And Finally……..
This is one of my all time favorite quotes by a Christian writer. I really love this guy.

Not judging is a hobby of mine

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

Man I love to judge!!! Thanks for the story on envy. I used it but highly edited. basically made a general principle from a specific one.

4/22/2005 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

Thank you for your comments. Thank you for your concern.

4/22/2005 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Hugo said...

lol! :-) the link to my blog made me smile . . . and I have to confess . . . I like my quote, too! :-)

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

4/22/2005 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Brother Pech can I call you Doc yet??? You ask for it you got it, my story (or is it toyota?) I really hoped you could use it. I'm anxious to hear the sermon.

Howdy thanks so much and I hope your observations are correct. I guess I hope to honor my Designer by preferring my brother before me but I will do all to follow this advice and encourage my brethren to shift into high gear! :-) You have some interesting things going on over there.

Adam, my heart and mind are rarely far from you these days. May God richly bless you.

Hugo you da man!

4/23/2005 05:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment