Home
« Home | Next: Christian Unity »
| Next: Christian Pride? »
| Next: The Hardest Thing I Never Learned »
| Next: A Few More Things...... »
| Next: About the Rat.... »
| Next: For you »
| Next: The 90/10 Rule »
| Next: Focus! »
| Next: Keep the Faith »
| Next: I've Been On the Mountain..... »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, April 29, 2005

How do you spell relief....

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

I don't know about relief, but you will be interested in my commentary and inappropriate comments on the Trail of the Blood in my detox program. It's on my top ten things to discuss. Thanks for the link to it. I will steal it and refer to it when I "discuss" it.

4/30/2005 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

BTW, you'll enjoy my KJV comments also although not as a top priority as ToB. You have influenced me in that area with your question you've asked several times, "Is the KJV the word of God?" ( or something like that, I've always said yes (and still do) but I have a modification to it now, maybe as Laura Ingraham would call it a 'but-monkey')Have a great weekend. Whenever we get back home hope to take you up on your offer, that is maybe we can just hang out some. see 2John 12 (one of my favorites among friends and brothers)

4/30/2005 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Receiving
Everlasting
Love
In
Exercising
Faith.

Thank The Lord for all the blessings He has given us. And they are many:-)

5/03/2005 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

pecheur
I really look forward to your comments on all as well as hanging out. I am really getting into your detox notes but I really really really look forward to seeing you and Sis. R.

5/03/2005 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Pecheur said...

Got your note. GOOD NEWS. I'll send you something soon about the details (this sounds like we are spies or something).

5/03/2005 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger sofyst said...

I do apologize for never commenting on this site of yours. In truth I did not think you had one. I always seem to get you and another friend, Kris, confused. He does not have a blog, and I had assumed that you did not either. My apologies. I will frequent more often with comments to share, as you seem so privy to share your thoughts upon mine. Which, may I add, I do enjoy.

awaiting the hope,
Adam

5/03/2005 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Adam there is simply no excuse for your tardiness! That said “Welcome my brother!”. I am honored to have your thoughts and considerations and I hope I can be as big a blessing to you as you are to me.

5/04/2005 07:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment