Home
« Home | Next: Three more I couldn't resist »
| Next: We'll be fine »
| Next: Emerging Investigation »
| Next: From the peanut gallery »
| Next: Me? an Elitist? »
| Next: In the Eye of the Storm »
| Next: Neal Whitlow has tagged me to respond to the "book... »
| Next: A conversation »
| Next: Post-modern? »
| Next: An old poem »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Another Voice

For those of you following my investigation into the Emerging Church and postmodernity here's another voice who seems to already be where I'm heading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger D.R. said...

Thanks for linking to my site and considering me a kindred heart in your ongoing assessment of Emergent. I have been on a whirlwind trip from my first post on Emergent to where I am now and it is good to know that others are trying to be discerning and thoughful in this matter. Thanks for you kind comment on my post and I look forward to reading more of your journey.

7/19/2005 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment