Home
« Home | Next: In the Eye of the Storm »
| Next: Neal Whitlow has tagged me to respond to the "book... »
| Next: A conversation »
| Next: Post-modern? »
| Next: An old poem »
| Next: Were you aware of this? »
| Next: One percent more »
| Next: Let's be reasonable »
| Next: I simply can't believe my own theology! »
| Next: What makes a "good" blog? »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Thursday, July 14, 2005

Me? an Elitist?

Yet another telling quiz from Hugo. This one might be ths most ironic for me as I formerly never considered any red-necked southerner might aspire to become an "elitist".

HASH(0x90e4280)
Name the era, and you can name every artist from
it. You've got an eye for design and a knack
for feng shui. Color schemes, architecture, and
objt d'art - these are all your forts.
What people love: You're the perfect person to shop
with.
What people hate: They have to clean their house
whenever you come over.


What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Hugo said...

lol! :-) "feng shui"? I'm seeing you in a while new light!

Blessings & Peace,
Hugo

7/14/2005 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Let me first state that both my wrist and handshake are firm. Next I want you all to know that I really don’t mind if the newspaper is left on the coffee table (grin). I will own up to the feng shui knack but I promise you'd never guess it until you had to live with me (just ask Corry).

7/14/2005 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I really not this bad. Am I? Could my nose be so hi i really can't see my true self in the mirror?


"What Kind of Elitist Are You?" - Results:

From Timbuktu to Tijuana, you know all about world culture and politics. You've seen it all, and what you haven't seen, you watched on one of the "smart people channels." Your friends tell you that you should run for governor. What people love: You've always got a great story to tell. What people hate: You make them feel like ignorant plebians. Sometimes you slip and CALL them plebians.
Paste this code into your web page to show off your result to others:

From Timbuktu to Tijuana, you know all about world culture and politics. You've seen it all, and what you haven't seen, you watched on one of the "smart people channels." Your friends tell you that you should run for governor.
What people love: You've always got a great story to tell.
What people hate: You make them feel like ignorant plebians. Sometimes you slip and CALL them plebians.

7/14/2005 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Wow I guess such an elitist that I had to paste the results twice just so those lower on the food chain would not miss it. LOL LOL

7/14/2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Oh and by the way when I get down there to have a cup with you, please don't break my hand with that tight grip!

7/14/2005 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Kc said...

Kris I'll vote for you! We'll start the plebian party. "We do it right cuz it's all done twice!" LOL BTW your current post is something I struggle with constantly. I am looking forward to us sitting down together and I still want to discuss the Watchman. ;-)

7/15/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Hugo said...

lol! :-) Glad to hear about your handshake ;-)

Blessings & Peace,
hugo

7/15/2005 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Hugo said that??? Must be another Hugo! LOL Thanks my seperated brother ;-)

7/15/2005 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment