Home
« Home | Next: Neal Whitlow has tagged me to respond to the "book... »
| Next: A conversation »
| Next: Post-modern? »
| Next: An old poem »
| Next: Were you aware of this? »
| Next: One percent more »
| Next: Let's be reasonable »
| Next: I simply can't believe my own theology! »
| Next: What makes a "good" blog? »
| Next: And Even More Things »

Thoughts

Topics

Archives


Subscribe

Feed Link

Study Help

Real Help

    Needed Prayers


Links

About

About Kc


Awards

Quotes

    "You are really cool you are married to an European!! How cooler can you be??"
    Fisherman Pecheur

    "Smarty Pants"
    Mad Matt

    "Oh, you did not ask for Bonhoeffer's opinion did you? You wanted mine..."
    the SOFYST

    "You are like the master at this "feelings" stuff!
    Kind Kristi

    "I enjoy your comments, but they are always delightfully enigmatic"
    Dyspraxic Fundamentalist


Friday, July 08, 2005

In the Eye of the Storm

We've been blessed in so many ways. I think it's even a blessing to have the means to get out of the way.



Unless Dennis changes course we plan on leaving Saturday for higher ground. Hurricanes have had such an impact on my life and I plan on sharing some of those stories when we return. It seems God has used these storms to remind me not only of His power and might but of His mercy and providence as well. Praise Him! Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Pecheur said...

Be safe you are in our prayers Ps 89:9

7/08/2005 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

God bless...we'll be praying for you and everyone else

7/09/2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Thanks again everyone for your prayers. We’re safe and sound and getting settled. We’ll be catching up for a day or two. ;-)

7/13/2005 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger sofyst said...

When I use to live in Gulfport, we had these storms all the time...I strangely liked them though. Is that sadistic? I don't know. I just think that during a storm, I find myself so very peaceful...not afraid, not worried - calm.
?? Oh well. To each his own.

7/14/2005 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Adam it seems you and Corry both are most comfortable when everyone else is terrified (grin). She loves the storms too and I must admit they have always held me in awe. I'm anxious to share some of my own "Storm Stories" and perhaps I can get to it soon.

7/14/2005 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment